Thread: Lost CD key | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Is there anything that i can do if i have... erm... 'misplaced' my manual for Dark Messiah? I installed only the single player component and it took me a while to finally get that working on my computer however now i have finished that, and when i went to install the multiplayer component I realized that i no longer have a manual... and thus no CD key... is there anything i can do? Or will i have to purchase the game again if i want to play online?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by maja1990:
    Is there anything that i can do if i have... erm... 'misplaced' my manual for Dark Messiah? I installed only the single player component and it took me a while to finally get that working on my computer however now i have finished that, and when i went to install the multiplayer component I realized that i no longer have a manual... and thus no CD key... is there anything i can do? Or will i have to purchase the game again if i want to play online?
    Nothing you can do... If you bought the game and it came whit out a CD KEY then contact the retailer and they should give you a new one. If you bought it used/lost the key you are out of luck.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote