Originally posted by RB6-Geek:
1. GPS shouldnt be available in multiplayer.
2. C4 needs to be downgraded, it is currently overpowered and ppl just chuck C4 around instead of using their guns. I suggest that in order to plant C4, the player needs to holster/sling their gun, bring out the C4, PLANT IT (not throw it), and then shoulder the gun back. When one detonates the C4, it should require one to holster/sling the gun, take out the detonator and pull the trigger on the remote.
3. Smoke is essentially useless because everybody magically has thermal vision. Instead of giving everybody thermal vision as a default, make it a smoke/thermal vision package that one picks as one of their gadget slots. In other words, if you pick smoke, you will have the thermal goggles. If you don't pick smoke, you will not have the thermal goggles. They should also slightly increase the 'fishbowl' image distortion while using the thermal goggles to balance it down.
4. Similarly night vision goggles should be a gadget slot. The night vision needs to be improved however, because most ppl use the thermal goggles instead when it is dark. To make the night vision goggles more useful, the game should make the night vision clearer (it is currently too grainy). To further upgrade this NV option, make so that you can see laser beam hitting dust in the air (and make it so that you can't see the laser beam with naked eyes...see suggestion #4).
4. When I switch on my laser on my gun, I should only see the dot that is on the target (I should NOT see the whole beam of light with my naked eyes). I nearly never use the laser in RB6 because the beam of light gives away my position...the visible beam of light is unrealistic and frankly is just to make it look Hollywood. I suggest that the beam of laser is invisible to everybody by naked eye vision, but can be seen with night vision as the laser hits the dust in the air.
5. The frame rate suffers tremendously due to tear gas use. I suggest removing teargas from the multiplayer mode. That said, if tear gas is kept in MP, then tear gas+gas mask should be a package that is selected together and uses up ONE gadget slot.
6. Make so your character closes eyes / shields eyes with forearm when you throw a flashbang.