Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith Official Bugs and Issues Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Also I have had 3 game freeze issues. when it freezes it locks the whole system to the point i had to unplug the consol. is this happening to xbox too? this is the first time my xbox has froze. it's rocksmith that is causing it. it's the only thing new that i have been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Nirvana View Post
    Welcome to the board! There is a link to customer support in Black_Widow's signature--find one of her posts among the sticky threads and give it a try. UbiSoft CS may not be able to help you with a PS3 issue, though.

Worst case, starting over isn't all that bad unless you've already unlocked all the bonus songs. I restarted at level 9 and it only took about 2 weeks to get back to the same level.

Good luck.

Hi, thanks for answer,

yeah, i all ready notice that the game is very easy satartin over, also, it's great to win bonuses and event bis so easy, let's say this is a non-sheduled down-starting practice, this is the best game i ever played.

thanks for all anyway, from colombia, and sorry for my english.

cant finish an event without a freeze. now when i play a single performance i get a freeze. its spreading..

Ubisoft, it has to be a memory leak that is causing the freeze problems. check the song library or the events. seams to be a common thread.

Hi What is the warranty on the Real Tone cable? I have not done anything with it and it all of a sudden started to make what i describe is when you put a seashell to your ear but much louder.

the black keys "just gotta be" notes are way off??

XBL: LL IRON CITY LL

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller52 View Post
    Yeah the PS3 freezes are frustrating......

So, until a new patch arrives for the PS3 to fix the freezes, I think the following strategy will eliminate most of the freezing for people (I hope):

1: Only play 4-song events. Delete songs from original set list to get it down to 4 (use DLC or original disc tracks).
    2: After you qualify the 4th song, restart the game. Play the event immediately after the game starts back up.

Try this out and let me know if it works without freezing.
    Not working for me I'm afraid. Had to give up on playing events as even with the minimum as above I get the freeze at the end of the set. I'm level 7 RSP around 6,000,000. Problem started with Tom Petty in encore, I moved Tom Petty to set reduced to that and three other songs, qualified, exited, restarted, played set and froze. Been round the loop at least six times end of set scores never appear, crowd still making noise but no movement. guitar strings behave oddly throughout the performance and once frozen have to power ps3 off and restart game.

Very tedious, are ubi working on a fix? Nobody from the company has commented and I haven't seen any other solutions than Steamrollers, unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

Ace
    "There is no 'I' in team, however, there is 'me'. - House

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ace View Post
    Not working for me I'm afraid. Had to give up on playing events as even with the minimum as above I get the freeze at the end of the set. I'm level 7 RSP around 6,000,000. Problem started with Tom Petty in encore, I moved Tom Petty to set reduced to that and three other songs, qualified, exited, restarted, played set and froze. Been round the loop at least six times end of set scores never appear, crowd still making noise but no movement. guitar strings behave oddly throughout the performance and once frozen have to power ps3 off and restart game.

Very tedious, are ubi working on a fix? Nobody from the company has commented and I haven't seen any other solutions than Steamrollers, unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

Ace
    If you have Tom Petty in the setlist, try replacing the 4th song if that isn't the Tom Petty song. The only other way "forward" would be to not play well enough to get an encore. Score one song really low. Hopefully you'll at least get some points and a new setlist

Rehearsing individual songs is what I mostly do. The good thing is that the notes don't stutter as they scroll down. The bad thing is the song navigation, especially if you want to move between play song and riff repeater for that song.

It would be good if we could switch on a debug mode to see what triggers the issues. Playing an event is the most common way, but definitely not the only way.

I am still hoping Ubisoft Montreal will help out the SF team

Quote Originally Posted by jaseo99 View Post
    If you have Tom Petty in the setlist, try replacing the 4th song if that isn't the Tom Petty song. The only other way "forward" would be to not play well enough to get an encore. Score one song really low. Hopefully you'll at least get some points and a new setlist

Rehearsing individual songs is what I mostly do. The good thing is that the notes don't stutter as they scroll down. The bad thing is the song navigation, especially if you want to move between play song and riff repeater for that song.

It would be good if we could switch on a debug mode to see what triggers the issues. Playing an event is the most common way, but definitely not the only way.

I am still hoping Ubisoft Montreal will help out the SF team
    Still no joy I'm afraid, swapped out the last song, played the first song really badly, the set crashed in Good Enough' (3rd song in set), Restarted the system, tried again this time played 'Good Enough' badly, didn't crash, played last song but got encore - crashed. No more events for me 'til they fix it. Oh but the frustration............
    "There is no 'I' in team, however, there is 'me'. - House

Yeah it'd be nice if someone from Ubi or Sony would at least make mention that PS3 freezing issues are being worked, but I can't recall that I've seen any official statement like that with an ETA for another patch. In the meantime we've just been trying to find any workarounds so we can play with minimal freezing. I thought the 4-song events (with a fresh game restart after qualifying the last song) was going to be a viable workaround (worked for me a couple times), but it appears maybe it depends on the particular songs that are in each 4-song setlist, with certain songs triggering the freezes while others don't. Frustrating.

Personally I don't get a lot of satisfaction from playing the journey events for meaningless RSP and ranks, so it doesn't bother me to just pick the songs I want to play, go over them in RR, and then rehearse them without playing events. By staying away from the events I had eliminated all of the freezing, until this past week. While trying to play "Hanger 18" in RR, I was able to use freespeed, leveler, and accelerator, but when exiting any of those modes the game would freeze and require a hard boot. For me, Hanger 18 is the only song to ever freeze up like this outside of events. And I haven't seen anyone else comment on Hanger 18 freezes in RR, so that's seems a little weird to me. My disc is clean and all other DLC songs work perfect in RR...baffling.

Oh well, hopefully they let us know something soon, meanwhile I'll keep plugging along rehearsing individual songs of my choosing and having fun along the way.
    RS1: 1,000 hours played on PS3; 900 hours played on PC
    RS14: 482 hours played on PC; 21 hours played on PS3

Gibson SG Standard w/P90s; Fender Jaguar Blacktop w/SD Pearly Gates; PRS SE Custom 24; Ibanez RGA42E w/EMG 81/85; Ibanez AEF30 Acoustic; Marshall MG15DFX amp; Rivera Blues Shaman pedal; Zoom G2.1NU Multi-FX pedal

Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast