Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocksmith Official Bugs and Issues Thread | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Every time I play the 5-song set list with: spider and the fly, good enough, a Clapton song, the strokes and the other default song, the game will kick me out completely to the ps3 home screen. Tonight I got kicked out after playing three songs, reloaded everything and fit booted after finishing the encore. Each time it quits the game after finishing a song, never during one. How do I avoid this, if it is at all possible?

When I'm playing More Than a Feeling from Boston on Riff Repeater, in Leveler mode, I try to press "play again" and the game gets caught in a saving loop, and I have to quit the game.

i downloaded some songs now my game skips during songs. meening as the song plays along it will momenterily stop then start again. it never did this before i downloaded the songs. this problem isn't just with the downloaded songs now any of them do it.

I really have to agree with your issues. Rocksmith is a great game and guitar tool but work on these issues would make it a lot more player friendly.

Originally posted by KyleLaFave:
    Heres my list that I can't believe nobodies posting: 1) No matter what you do in the game, after you've finished it seems to take you back to the recommended events page. If I want to practice different songs, I don't want to have to go through the whole process again when I want to play a different one. 2) I'm sure you guys are just struggling with ways to not copy other music games, but there needs to be a way to determine if the lag for video is set correctly. I shouldn't have to guess at a setting, go through the whole process of loading a song, make sure I'm in tune, wait for the song to kick in, and then only to find out my lag isn't set right. 3) This one's really annoying me for some reason; if I want to play the techniques challenges, I have to watch or skip through the tutorial again. If I already watch it once, it shouldn't show again unless I choose to in the pause screen or something like that. 4) When I'm practicing a song, or section, I should be able to determine what speed I want to practice it at. When I'm practicing anything else to a metronome, I don't just go in and out on the beats per minute. I slow down the metronome, play til I nail it, then bump up the bpm. This games practice mode should function close to the same way. Give the player an option for slowing down the section, not suggest one for us. 5) This one is more a question, what is the reason for unlocking guitars??? You never see them in the game other than when you unlock them right? I'll think of more later....but these should be adressed

DrKidPop,

The reason for unlocking guitars is cuz you can equip them in amp mode along with assigning authentic/custom tones to shortcut keys. In case you didn't know, you can then press circle ,square or triangle to change your tone during a performance.

I'm all about the flying V's atm!!

First awesome game, play on PS3.

This might be just because I'm just picking guitar up or not:

When rehearsing Outshined by Soundgarden, the game asks you to tune to drop D.

During rehearsal, and I assume performance, all of the low E string (red) frets are off by one screen to guitar. i.e. Opening Riff shows palm mute open --> 3rd fret on low --> 3rd, 5th, 3rd etc.

BUT I am playing palm mute, 2nd, 4th, 2nd...

Due to tuning or bug?

Thanks much!

Stuck on Higher Ground

I'm at about 4.5 million points. The game keeps forcing me to qualify for the Event for the song "higher ground" by the Chili Peppers. However, I'm scoring over 95% yet I still don't qualify for the Event. Normally the game throws in a few extra notes or riffs so that you can get more points but I'm still getting the basic song and I can never qualify. There should be a setting where you can request to add more notes or somehow jog the game into letting your skill level adjust the game. The game has had me play this song over 20 times now and everytime I score higher than 95% accuracy. How is this 'adjusting to your skill level'?

Originally posted by Paxalot:
    Stuck on Higher Ground

I'm at about 4.5 million points. The game keeps forcing me to qualify for the Event for the song "higher ground" by the Chili Peppers. However, I'm scoring over 95% yet I still don't qualify for the Event. Normally the game throws in a few extra notes or riffs so that you can get more points but I'm still getting the basic song and I can never qualify. There should be a setting where you can request to add more notes or somehow jog the game into letting your skill level adjust the game. The game has had me play this song over 20 times now and everytime I score higher than 95% accuracy. How is this 'adjusting to your skill level'?
    Couple of things... You can remove the song from your setlist if you can't qualify it. No problems.

The easiest way to up the difficulty and score is to go into leveller for the song, and work on levelling a few sections of the song. When you do this you will be able to get a higher score on the song.

Megadeth songs are crashing to the XMB after playthroughs, much like the set crashes.

I have serious issues with bends. They never register when I'm playing. Example: In the riff repeater of Creams "Sunshine of your Love", during the solo it is IMPOSSIBLE to move past 70%, because it's either the game is to strict about the certain pitch or it won't register. I watch the string bend (that indicates how far your supposed to bend it). It'll show I'm supposed to bend to say, i dunno, the blue string. I bend it to the string, and it won't register! Guitar is in tune, everything else works great. It's just stuff like this that makes the game a bad experience for me :L

Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast