Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: im gonna have to say the emps are the biggest crap on the game | Forums

between the emps and units not firing special weapons and artillery not auto firing when something is in range is stupid
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

is there a way to play with ai commanders in the theatre of war

im gonna have to say the emps are the biggest crap on the game
    After the person who made this thread I have to disagree.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Originally posted by raver20052005:
    between the emps and units not firing special weapons and artillery not auto firing when something is in range is stupid
    Huh?

Emps are brilliant.

Picking targets with Artillery and keeping those targets in LOS via a spotter is a big part of the game. Auto firing anything would be terrible.

If artillery auto fired and your troops were close by you'd be hitting yourself. That's stupid. Emps are excellent.

Anytime someone has that little "PFC Pait" thing, they're annoying.

Why?

ok i was just playing someone and i asked them - hey guy can u lay off the emps and airstrikes just because i am new but he kept doing it. in other games like command and conquer generals zero hour the units automatically retaliate.

but when you submit a player review it specifically says is it in the spirit of the game. thats why i dont like buying games from you people its always the same thing.

u ever seen kingpin with woody harrelson and he plays with money he doesnt have and he disrespected the rules of the game, thats what you people are doing.

u know im gonna have to say one thing, i have watched enough worlds scariest explosions to know that you people are not human and all that synthetic crap in the atmosphere isnt healthy irregardless.

you ever through a firecracker out on the street and see how all the crap around it gets purified of all the weird stuff. thats whats wrong with you people. u can even see it on the game, every time someone pulls an airstrike its like they are dumping crap on u and then the wmds get rid of it.

Okay you lost me when you started talking about synthetic atmosphere and explosions not making "you" (whoever that is) human....

pay close attention to the atmosphere in the game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast