Thread: editing skirmish mod maps | Forums

Hi !

I'm trying to edit existing Skirmish maps -nothing major,just simply changing weapons and characters but I'm completly at loss with editor.Did load the map but could not find references to parts I wanted to modify.I did look through SDK documentation but not any wiser
    Could someone please tell if there are any tutorials for BiA maps anywhere ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi !

I'm trying to edit existing Skirmish maps -nothing major,just simply changing weapons and characters but I'm completly at loss with editor.Did load the map but could not find references to parts I wanted to modify.I did look through SDK documentation but not any wiser
    Could someone please tell if there are any tutorials for BiA maps anywhere ?

So far I managed to add extra weapons to pick up but still can't change characters or player's weapons

Do you think there's a way to add an mg to the mg nests in some of the defense skirmish maps?

hanskloss, when you open a Skirmish map, open up the properties of a chanracterspawnerMP.

Look down for CharPawn, expand it and open RequiredEquipment.

I have tried to code a weapon replace mutator for MP, works fine for MP, but not Skirmish right now. Looking through the code for Botmans DM/TeamDM code, I have another idea on how to replace weapons.

H.