Thread: British Commentator ... | Forums

This came to me the other day from God knows who or where...

Now whether he's right or wrong I'm not going to pass judgement on one mans opinion but I will say this, would he have said what he said in London's Hyde Park...

Do you know, I think he would...

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredemands/index.php?autos...uage_setting=en_1618

Now if, in the folding, I ESP the tesseract a half twist around myself and-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I like the guy.

Watched the guy for a few months.

Always interesting

Raaaid: once i read about making a wormhole with household items, extreamly dangerous

I liked the bit about egg-timers.
    Fly friendly!

Visit No 79 Squadron vRAF

Petter Bøckman
    Norway

This has hasn't had much coverage...

"Turkey is doing nothing less than recreating Islam - changing it from a religion whose rules must be obeyed, to one designed to serve the needs of people in a modern secular democracy."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7264903.stm

I think it's important to draw a distinction between religion and religious extremists.

Personally, I have no religious beliefs but I'm a great admirer of Jesus and Mohammed. They were visionaries and just men living at a time of great injustice and ignorance.

I see no distinction between the evangelical fundamentalists in America spewing their hate speech and bile on the one hand and the extremist muslims from Saudi Arabia spewing their hate and bile on the other.

Neither are true to the teachings and methods of the people they claim to worship. They have warped the original messages out of all recognition and I don't think we should pander to any of them.

Originally posted by Huxley_S:
    This has hasn't had much coverage...

"Turkey is doing nothing less than recreating Islam - changing it from a religion whose rules must be obeyed, to one designed to serve the needs of people in a modern secular democracy."
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7264903.stm

I think it's important to draw a distinction between religion and religious extremists.

Personally, I have no religious beliefs but I'm a great admirer of Jesus and Mohammed. They were visionaries and just men living at a time of great injustice and ignorance.

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">I see no distinction between the evangelical fundamentalists in America spewing their hate speech and bile on the one hand and the extremist muslims from Saudi Arabia spewing their hate and bile on the other.</span>

Neither are true to the teachings and methods of the people they claim to worship. They have warped the original messages out of all recognition and I don't think we should pander to any of them.

I generally agree...
    I'm just a Rock 'n' Roll footnote...

Originally posted by Huxley_S:
    I see no distinction between the evangelical fundamentalists in America spewing their hate speech and bile on the one hand and the extremist muslims from Saudi Arabia spewing their hate and bile on the other.

Neither are true to the teachings and methods of the people they claim to worship.
    Indeed!
    Fly friendly!

Visit No 79 Squadron vRAF

Petter Bøckman
    Norway