Thread: Multiplayer troubleshooting | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

I am having trouble playing assassin's creed multi player. For starters, it takes forever to start a match. Even when the computer finds 6 players to play with it stays in the loading screen. And when I finally did get into a match, I only received 3 or 4 targets and then I never received any more unless I died and got refreshed with a new target then it wont give me another one.

Am I the only one with these problems and is there a way for me to fix it?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

it does take time,relax drink some beer,the servers are proabaly flooded im sure it will straighten up sooner or later.

yah this is pretty damn ridiculous, Ubisoft. When it says we have 6/6 or 7/7 players and it sits idle for a few minutes and then goes to a different number like 5/5 or 3/6 or whatever. It's either that or it CONSTANTLY says "JOINING SESSION" and "LOOKING FOR SESSIONS" over and over. The only matches I've been able to play were Invite matches with a friend. Fix this, now!

has anyone been having the problem where the comp does not assign a new target?

I have. First game I played, it assigned me a pursuer but never a target. So I had to get my points by making my target kill civilians. Which did not get me into the top 6.... And I have only been able to even get into one other game so far, this matchmaking system is pretty bad right now, where it gave me a few targets, but then stopped giving me targets but kept sending more and more people after me for some reason.

I've been having the same problems with the loading/a couple other problems. Most of the time when I'm in an xbox live group with my friend and we set up the game, we won't be in the same game or one person will be in a game while the other is still searching for one. Also I have been having problems sometimes with returning to the multiplayer menu. It'll just sit on the loading screen and I have to quit to dashboard

yes. although its one of a kind i cant complain about that. and the idea behind it is so awesome. however i think that the multilayer right now is completely broken. you cant block or dodge you attacker except like .5 percent of the time.... which sucks. also y when im in the middle of running does my character just stop to get assassinated. it makes no seance. even tho you may not be looking at them as soon as they start running it should alert you. and the delay and the match search needs to be changed as well i believe.