Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,221 to 1,225 of 1225

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ | Forums

Hello, can you please tell me can I add a friend in CSI: Crime City if that friend is not in my friend list on face book? And if I can how can I do that? Thank you...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello Chaki,

Unfortunately that is not possible. You need to have the person added as your Facebook friend first.

Angry server error lost me my lv3 equipment

i was in the midle of purchaseing the lv 3 chemical anaylizer when a server error caused me to have to reset the app but my money is still gone while i didn't get the equipment is there any way to fix this ?

Quote Originally Posted by mad.mr.mo View Post
    i was in the midle of purchaseing the lv 3 chemical anaylizer when a server error caused me to have to reset the app but my money is still gone while i didn't get the equipment is there any way to fix this ?
    Hello mad.mr.me,

Please contact our customer support here:https://support.ubi.com/en-US/ (click on "My questions" and make sure you login with your account or register for one then click "Ask a question" and select "Facebook Games" & "Facebook CSI") for account verification and further assistance.

Thank you!

I keep getting this when trying to load CSI: Crime City. Its been happening for a couple months now., Refreshing does nothing.

There was an error during start up. Please refresh your browser.

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123