Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1225

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ | Forums

I am having trouble playing the new CSI: Miami. It keeps asking for a password, but I not sure what one it is asking for. Can you please let me kn so I can start playing please.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having trouble with the ending of my crime scenes. When it is time to play the last cut screen it is not playing at all. This has happened 3 times. It is not fair.

I have found all my clues but they never popped up from the squares so I cannot finish that crime scene! Need to know why this has happened please as it's never done this before!

Dear UbiSoft. I'm a person who refuses to pay money to facebook. I'm stuck at the end of case Swim For Your Death with a shortage of funding, seemingly with no way to gain enough funding to reach the 2000 required to unlock the next case. The tasks on the side will not provide enough, and I cannot seem to find a way to go back to my previous cases to search more tiles for said funding. I am very much enjoying this game, but if the only way for me to proceed is to pay money to facebook, I will be sadly disappointed. I feel the goal of 2000 funding being sprung so unexpectedly is unfair. Please advise me the best way to proceed.

Hello ArabianDayMars,

You should be able to go back to older cases to finish searching tiles.

The game was under maintenance this morning, are you able to go back now?

You should be able to if you click on the folder icon that says "Select case" and then select older cases.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by UBIkawaiiluna View Post
    Hello ArabianDayMars,

You should be able to go back to older cases to finish searching tiles.

The game was under maintenance this morning, are you able to go back now?

You should be able to if you click on the folder icon that says "Select case" and then select older cases.

Good luck!
    Thanks guys.

I can find this on CSI: Crime City, but not Miami Heat Wave. But having said this, the requirements to open the next case today is greatly reduced from yesterday (120 instead of 2000!), and is now acheivable. Would still like to know how to find it on Crime City, however.

Thanks again

csi crime city and house md

On Csi Crime city i am not able to accept gifts from friends. on house md i am not able to invite noone. can you please help with these 2 games. thank you .

Hello sierrasummer,

Please contact our customer support here:

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2500 (Click "Ask a question" then select "Facebook / webgames > CSI Miami")

Thanks and good luck!

98%! That is all I ever see!!!! For months! Literally months! I have been trying to just START this game! Is this a lost cause at this point? This is the stupidest problem ever!!!!!

Hello Mandy,

It sounds like your account may be corrupted. Have you tried playing with a different account using the same computer?

You can also contact our customer support here: https://support.ubi.com/en-us/ make sure you register/login first and then click on "my questions" and submit a ticket. Make sure you select "Facebook" as the product and "Technical issues" for the category. Also please make sure you mention CSI Crime city in the title. Thanks!

Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123 LastLast