Thread: How to make my camera shaking? | Forums

OK,I saw the tutorial called "Motion sketching" for aftereffect...but the link is dead now....

so I download a plug-in called "DigiEffects.Delirium",there is a "camera shake" effect in it.but the problem comes....I don't know how to prevent it "SHAKES" the entire footage,it shakes from the beganing to the end.I just want it "SHAKES" some parts of my footage,not entire movie....

I think using Motion sketching is better,but the tutorial link is dead.Can someone else provide me other links?...Or other way that can make the camera shakes better.....Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK,I saw the tutorial called "Motion sketching" for aftereffect...but the link is dead now....

so I download a plug-in called "DigiEffects.Delirium",there is a "camera shake" effect in it.but the problem comes....I don't know how to prevent it "SHAKES" the entire footage,it shakes from the beganing to the end.I just want it "SHAKES" some parts of my footage,not entire movie....

I think using Motion sketching is better,but the tutorial link is dead.Can someone else provide me other links?...Or other way that can make the camera shakes better.....Thanks.

I assume you're refering to the dead link at the Machinima Movie Theatre/Wingmen Productions site. Unfortunately, I didn't copy and past the info into our forums, so the tutorial is gone.

A possible solution to your problem would be to use your software to motion sketch and render just the shots you want to be shaky before you edit it into your film. That way, only the shots you want to be shaking will have that effect. Sounds like you're trying to add motion sketching after you've edited your entire film together. I hope that helps.
    ~~~~~

Learn how to make your own IL-2 movies here: Dart's Filmmaking Tutorial and Machinima Movie Theatre

Download the film "Faith, Hope and C

I printed out all of the tutorials from his website couple of years ago.

That tutorial is for older versions of After Effects...5.5 to 6.0

I can make it a PDF file of it and send it to you redpig. Just PM me with your e-mail address.

Also Andrew Kramer from videocopilot has a very nice tutorial on that effect. Adobe's After Effects 7.0 and the latest CS3, has that effect called "Camera Shake with Wiggler" as a standard plug-in. Wiggler effect is very easy to use in the above versions.

Best Regards

Nice work Falcon!

''When you are going through hell, keep going.''