Thread: CSI: Crime City for Facebook | Forums

Yes I like this game but all the crashes are getting on my nerves. I am almost at the "Last Straw" so-to-speak.

I am currently on Case 02-01 "The Toymaker" I have searched every tile, found all of the evidence, and even processed it all. The problem is when I clicked the last item (The PDA) the game crashed. now it is showing all the items are processed but I cannot unlock the last location.

This is very frustrating becuase I am a PAYING member, I actually PAID for UBICredits.

Someone please help. ty

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please review the forum rules, posting foul language is not permitted</span>

I like the game but I've encountered a problem. While doing the Mendoza Line case, the third location won't unlock and I've found/processed all evidence and searched every tile in the dugout.

UK Forum Manager Emeritus kleaneasy's Avatar
    Originally posted by RolanBishop:
    Yes I like this game but all the crashes are getting on my nerves. I am almost at the "Last Straw" so-to-speak.

I am currently on Case 02-01 "The Toymaker" I have searched every tile, found all of the evidence, and even processed it all. The problem is when I clicked the last item (The PDA) the game crashed. now it is showing all the items are processed but I cannot unlock the last location.

This is very frustrating becuase I am a PAYING member, I actually PAID for UBICredits.

Someone please help. ty
    Please contact Ubisoft support who may be able to help, their direct weblink is in my signature