Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music Suggestions | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    Maybe PT developers will read this, I hope so... what music do you think should be in PT?

1. Session- Linkin Park
    2. Kyur 4 Th Ich- Linkin Park
    3. Iron Man- Ozzy Osbourne
    4. (A little strange...) Hypnotize- White Stripes
    5. Back in Black- AC/DC
    6. Black Dog- Led Zeppelin

<center></center>

<center>When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?</center>

Member of Zethin's mob (Goodfella)
    Respect List: Shoeless_troy, Sangsta, Freaky, Skulls_Hawk, FO, S7N, Pitbull, Iamiubu, zethin, AJ, Winsk, and anyone else I forgot.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Maybe PT developers will read this, I hope so... what music do you think should be in PT?

1. Session- Linkin Park
    2. Kyur 4 Th Ich- Linkin Park
    3. Iron Man- Ozzy Osbourne
    4. (A little strange...) Hypnotize- White Stripes
    5. Back in Black- AC/DC
    6. Black Dog- Led Zeppelin

<center></center>

<center>When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?</center>

Respect List: Shoeless_troy, Sangsta, Freaky, Skulls_Hawk, FO, S7N, Pitbull, Iamiubu, zethin, AJ, Winsk, and anyone else I forgot.

XyZspineZyX
    SC uses all original score (except for the Crystal Method song "Name of the Game" at the beginning)

a.k.a. Shadow_123

***Member of Skate's Hoods, Assassin for JETS, Goodfella for The Family***

Respects List: all members of Skate's Hoods, JETS, and The Family; Shriek1; Rikakah; all forum mods ESPECIALLY FisherObsession

XyZspineZyX
    I know [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] maybe they should change that. I've never heard that intro song Name of the Game, either... on the PC or the GC! Is it on any of their albums?

<center></center>

XyZspineZyX
    Saliva!!!

<center><marquee behavior="alternate" width="210">[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] Forum Jay and Silent Bob â®[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    </marquee>
    ---------------------------------------
    Cpt. BULL of Bravo Team (EVO's ARMY)

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu, TRUboard & stivens. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    G-UNIT!

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center> </center>
    <center>The Advisor(Consigliere) for THE FAMILY
    General of the Evo Army </center></font>

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center><marquee> Forum Ranks: Number XIII, Initiate of the Secret Brother, Lost Cause, Citizen of D'ni, Earl of the Forum, Third Echelon Operative, Over 5000 Postings, Veteran & 5-star-general </marquee></center></font>

XyZspineZyX
    i looked up Crystal Method on Kazaa and they do a lot of theme songs, etc. they did one for the Tha Matrix

<font color="ff9900"><marquee width=404> *a.k.a. Shadow_123* **Member of Skate's Hoods, Assassin for JETS, Goodfella for The Family** ***Respects List: all members of Skate's Hoods, JETS, and The Family; Shriek1; Rikakah; all forum mods ESPECIALLY FisherObsession*** </marquee></font>

XyZspineZyX
    mp3vd wrote:
    - G-UNIT!

I don't think that would work for this game.

<font color="darkred">

<font color="#006400">Footman of PittBull's Mafia
    <font color="gray">Member of SC9's Elite Force
    <font color="darkred">__________________________________ _____________
    [b]<marquee width=340>Forum Ranks: Forum Norwegian, Elite Ops, Veteran, 3rd Echelon Op, Every-Day Poster, Lord Of The Boards, Citizen Of D'ni, Thread Blaster, Mercenary, Number XIII, Excessive Chatter, Over 3000 Postings, Over 3500 Postings, SC Forum Day-Time Shift CET, USER ID: 3299273, On The Forums Since: March 23rd 2003.......I Respect The Following: FO, Freaky, DC, mp, pink, bergey, Evo, njcl, S7N, NSA, WinsK, SEANY, kimi, SC9, d2d, Skate, Aj, Spin, vpc, situation, Troy, Sangsta, SKULLS, halo, iamiubu, Slayer, D- & NCell, stivens...</marquee>

<font color="#006400" size=2>(PM me to join "The Family")
    <marquee width=360><font color="darkred" size=1><u>Capo Di Tutti Capi: Zethin</u>, <u>Consigliere: mp3vd</u>, <u>Sotto Capo: freakishly</u>, <u>Comare: FisherObsession</u>, <u>Contabile: spam_fisher</u>, <u>The Doberman: davidcain</u>, <u>Caporegime: NSAagent</u> <u>Shylock: WinsK</u> <u>Earner: DCell</u> <u>Enforcer: Alien Slayer</u> <u>Capos/Capas: S7N, pinkcar36, dark-shadows</u>, <u>Goodfellas: halo_99, SplinterCell-9, NightCrawlerEvo, njcl, SEANYBOYT, jackslate13, Da_Shoota, stivens, silentcell_03, dmaskiew89, gcnking, SWWDTS, HaloCell, TRAmbrose, Knight_Scope</u> <u>...Weapons Of Choice: Thompson 1927 (aka "Tommy Gun"), Colt .45, Baseball Bats & Knucklebusters</u></marquee>

</font>

XyZspineZyX
    zethin wrote:
    - mp3vd wrote:
    -- G-UNIT!
    -
    -
    - I don't think that would work for this game.
    -

trust me they can do it cuze they not only do rap/hiphop but rnb songs [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img] and as we know 5% of rnb songs actually swear in them [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]
    remember 50cent-21 questions thats rnb [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center> __________________________________________________ ____________

</center>
    <center>The Advisor(Consigliere) for THE FAMILY
    Jedi Hitman For Jedi Mafia
    Freaky's Pet
    __________________________________________________ _____________

</center></font>

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center><marquee> Forum Ranks: Forum Monkey, V.I.P., Carrot Muncher, Citizen of D'ni, Duke of the Forum, Third Echelon Operative, Over 6000 Postings, Veteran, Sgt of Arms & ICK CLAN MODERATOR </marquee></center></font>

Message Edited on 11/09/03 10:03PM by mp3vd

Message Edited on 11/10/0312:10AM by mp3vd

XyZspineZyX
    how bout the band in my sig!!!

<div align="center">

</p></div>
    <div align="center">

<font size="4" face="impact" color="#009900">TRAmbrose<font size="3"></p></div><div align="center">

<font size="4" face="impact" color="#FF0000">Goodfella in "The Family"<font size="3"></p></div><div align="center">

<font size="4" face="impact" color="#009900">XBL-Gamertag
    NonstopWarrior<font size="3"></p></div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast