Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BROOKELYN (not to be confused with MUFFIN) | Forums

*Playing HALO2 Waiting for Brookelyn cause she said she would play with me.. maybe she was just yanking my chain* cant complain at least she seen my name. all i can do is raise my arm and beg for somethang to roll around my way. maybe not today but i'll try, just to say that i did ,, no reason to quit , only hope for when i try it again.

i know ,, spare me the grief and dont reply this.

Just gotta be patient, buddy. She'll be there.

No dawg its not like that. She stood me up. I knew it was too good to be true..

Though you cant see it,, the sarcasm is there.

I played Halo 2 all day... I even took people of my friends list so you could add me... I'm sorry, let's try again tomorrow..
    My schedule is posted under calender events.

BrookeLyn

I've tried to add you but I guess other people have beaten me to it. Maybe i should just spend every waking second on xbox live until I get you on my friends list? well nah.. but maybe soon.

Dammit, I wish I had Live.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedMachineD:
    Dammit, I wish I had Live. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Want me to send you a 2 month free xbox live account? I know I have one laying around somewhere.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ljikrogs:
    I've tried to add you but I guess other people have beaten me to it. Maybe i should just spend every waking second on xbox live until I get you on my friends list? well nah.. but maybe soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll add you tomorrow...What's your gt?

LJIKROGS

Thats my gamertag, and you're as nice as you are good looking.

If your still in a giving mood you can send me one. My GT is Tron Bauer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast