Thread: battery/fuel runtime | Forums

hello!

i searched quite some time now but there are only those "mega-mods" that include such a fix.

is there a simple way just to increase the battery/fuel runtime of the subs? (and nothing else)

thanks in advance,
    andy

hello!

i searched quite some time now but there are only those "mega-mods" that include such a fix.

is there a simple way just to increase the battery/fuel runtime of the subs? (and nothing else)

thanks in advance,
    andy

If you go into the 'realism' settings you can have unlimited fuel and the like.

Maverick

i know that and i am using unlimited fuel right now, but it would be nice to have some realistic values if you choose realistic options.
    the trigger maru mod fixes the unrealistic gas/battery consumation of the subs, but it also changes a lot more which i don't want to be changed (for now). but it proves that introducing realistic values is possible.

so instead of adding a mega-mod i would just like to know if changing that values is easy or not.

i guess the values are inside the nss_<shipname>.sim file, but i dare not change it. and in the missions editor i found no option to change the values as well.

so maybe someone would enlighten me ;-)