Thread: battery/fuel runtime | Forums

hello!

i searched quite some time now but there are only those "mega-mods" that include such a fix.

is there a simple way just to increase the battery/fuel runtime of the subs? (and nothing else)

thanks in advance,
    andy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

hello!

i searched quite some time now but there are only those "mega-mods" that include such a fix.

is there a simple way just to increase the battery/fuel runtime of the subs? (and nothing else)

thanks in advance,
    andy

If you go into the 'realism' settings you can have unlimited fuel and the like.

Maverick

One of the Older Generation and Proud of it!!!
    Intel Corei7 2600k, 8gb Corsair RAM, Nvidia GTX670 Graphics, 120GB SSD & 128 SSD with Windows 7, 1TB HDD.

i know that and i am using unlimited fuel right now, but it would be nice to have some realistic values if you choose realistic options.
    the trigger maru mod fixes the unrealistic gas/battery consumation of the subs, but it also changes a lot more which i don't want to be changed (for now). but it proves that introducing realistic values is possible.

so instead of adding a mega-mod i would just like to know if changing that values is easy or not.

i guess the values are inside the nss_<shipname>.sim file, but i dare not change it. and in the missions editor i found no option to change the values as well.

so maybe someone would enlighten me ;-)