Thread: one way maybe can help you avoid crashing problem(for labtop user only) | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

alot of labtop user can't play the demo, i was one of them(Well, i could play online dual, just always crash into desktop when i try to play campain and custom).
    labtop graphic driver are less powerful than desktop one, u can increase ur labtop performance by installing desktop graphic driver into ur labtop. The software below may help you do it.

http://www.driverheaven.net/patje/

btw, the newest catalyst driver v6.4 doesn't work since it only has a excutable file. I was using v6.2 to do it.
    i just start to use this method today, i can play the demo now. although it still has some laggy. i can only hope the real version has good optimiztion.

ALSO, I AM NOT A EXPERT ON THIS.(TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME TRY IT). DOING THIS MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO UR LABTOP. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

alot of labtop user can't play the demo, i was one of them(Well, i could play online dual, just always crash into desktop when i try to play campain and custom).
    labtop graphic driver are less powerful than desktop one, u can increase ur labtop performance by installing desktop graphic driver into ur labtop. The software below may help you do it.

http://www.driverheaven.net/patje/

btw, the newest catalyst driver v6.4 doesn't work since it only has a excutable file. I was using v6.2 to do it.
    i just start to use this method today, i can play the demo now. although it still has some laggy. i can only hope the real version has good optimiztion.

ALSO, I AM NOT A EXPERT ON THIS.(TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME TRY IT). DOING THIS MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO UR LABTOP. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote