Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYONE READ. Regarding Cheats, glitches etc etc. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    Enough is quite enough. This forum, has become nothing more than a total moan fest. Everyone is moaning about something or other.

The biggest problem, clearly is cheats. Half of you hate it, and the other half keep telling everyone how to do it, thereby making the problem worse.

Since the topic has been discussed to death, and since it leads to such bad feelings, and gives an overall negative opinion (so bad in fact I don't play online) about the game, we are putting a stop to it.

This forum, is here to discuss the game, yes, not spend all the time complaining about cheats, mods, or people moaning about.

Cheats are a part of Gaming, always has been always will be. The key is to play with people you know, and ONLY people you know.

From now on, any post that talks about how to cheat, glitche, or trick will be locked, anyone, telling people how to enable cheats or take advantage of a glitch, will receive one warning only, after which they will be banned.

ANY swearing or insults will follow the same course.

If you feel you must discuss cheating, then do it in this Thread ONLY. However no talk about how to do something will be tolerated, no posting of Other peoples details. Most importantly KEEP IT CIVIL

Any post complaining about these rules will also be deleted. These forums will be cleaned up so they are fun and enjoyable for everyone, not just the whiners.

<center></a><center>
    <font color="CC33FF">"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein </font color>
    <font color="grey">"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Enough is quite enough. This forum, has become nothing more than a total moan fest. Everyone is moaning about something or other.

The biggest problem, clearly is cheats. Half of you hate it, and the other half keep telling everyone how to do it, thereby making the problem worse.

Since the topic has been discussed to death, and since it leads to such bad feelings, and gives an overall negative opinion (so bad in fact I don't play online) about the game, we are putting a stop to it.

This forum, is here to discuss the game, yes, not spend all the time complaining about cheats, mods, or people moaning about.

Cheats are a part of Gaming, always has been always will be. The key is to play with people you know, and ONLY people you know.

From now on, any post that talks about how to cheat, glitche, or trick will be locked, anyone, telling people how to enable cheats or take advantage of a glitch, will receive one warning only, after which they will be banned.

ANY swearing or insults will follow the same course.

If you feel you must discuss cheating, then do it in this Thread ONLY. However no talk about how to do something will be tolerated, no posting of Other peoples details. Most importantly KEEP IT CIVIL

Any post complaining about these rules will also be deleted. These forums will be cleaned up so they are fun and enjoyable for everyone, not just the whiners.

<center></a><center>
    <font color="CC33FF">"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    <font color="grey">"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

and also, we are getting pretty fed up with all these "PLEASE RELEASE A PATCH UBI!"

if a patch is coming out, Bullet will tell you all!

so until then, STOP MOANING!

<center>

Yes, i'll have the pump action squirrel, the five-second det-gerbil,
    and that rapid-fire badger, please...the one next to the automatic monk

XyZspineZyX
    Also I forgot to mention, posts will vanish, and no explanations will be given, until the forum, is once again civil and decent.

If your post dissapears, then there was something wrong with it. Any posts Asking why their thread was deleted will be deleted. This post, and the correct forum use post explain everything.

Thanks

<center></a><center>
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

Sweet, I thought you guys didn';t do anything but now I'm impressed lol j/k good job guys.
    REally there are no real cheats in this game except for talking to a person while your dead, and they're fixing that.

Everything else are glitches that just happen on accident lol. And don't bring that 3sc and tazer **** in here that **** is gay. lol

Concerning S7N's comment about the patch: Screw you guys!! If UBI wasn't so obsessed with the all-mighty dollar, maybe they'd take a little more time to properly clean up their product! You don't want to hear it, THEN FIX IT!
    As the consumer, it is my right; no, my responsibility to *****, moan, gripe, complain, etc. about anything I feel should have been fixed before the product was shipped. Mostly to warn others of the problems inherit in an otherwise great game.

are you going to tell people uve deleted their posts, because if i think ive posted something and come back l8er and its not there, ill just post it again (unless its too long for me to be bothered)

player name: Xan-99
    team m8 name: HotDogboy23
    you gotta love the tazor
    you gotta love the tazor

XyZspineZyX
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xantaus05:
    are you going to tell people uve deleted their posts, because if i think ive posted something and come back l8er and its not there, ill just post it again (unless its too long for me to be bothered)

you gotta love the tazor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read one of my posts above, you will know I have already told everyone. If someone's post is deleted and they repost it will be deleted again, and you will receive a warning.

<center></a><center>
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

Man, I just played with a spy online, that was using granades on me. WTF is happening, I have right to complain. And its the only way the developers can find out that there is ways to cheats, and try to limit it, perhaps on a next patch..

Billy

XyZspineZyX
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ala3044sia:
    Man, I just played with a spy online, that was using granades on me. WTF is happening, I have right to complain. And its the only way the developers can find out that there is ways to cheats, and try to limit it, perhaps on a next patch..

Billy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Indeed complain away, and yes complaints do help with game development. Instead of there being 50 threads all essentially saying the same thing, there is now a single thread for people to complain.

However if people can't remain civil, as often happens, then the "right" to complain will be removed.

Unfortunately the minority spoil it for the majority.

<center></a><center>
    - Sun-tzu
    </font color>

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast