Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYONE READ. Regarding Cheats, glitches etc etc. | Forums

Splinter Cell Blacklist | World Premiere Trailer [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter Cell Blacklist | 30 Sec. CGI Trailer

Splinter Cell Blacklist | Tobuscus Interview E3 2012 [North America]

Splinter Cell Blacklist | Community Developer Interview with Maxime Beland [NORTH AMERICA]

and also, we are getting pretty fed up with all these "PLEASE RELEASE A PATCH UBI!"

if a patch is coming out, Bullet will tell you all!

so until then, STOP MOANING!

<center>

Yes, i'll have the pump action squirrel, the five-second det-gerbil,
    and that rapid-fire badger, please...the one next to the automatic monk

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Sweet, I thought you guys didn';t do anything but now I'm impressed lol j/k good job guys.
    REally there are no real cheats in this game except for talking to a person while your dead, and they're fixing that.

Everything else are glitches that just happen on accident lol. And don't bring that 3sc and tazer **** in here that **** is gay. lol

Concerning S7N's comment about the patch: Screw you guys!! If UBI wasn't so obsessed with the all-mighty dollar, maybe they'd take a little more time to properly clean up their product! You don't want to hear it, THEN FIX IT!
    As the consumer, it is my right; no, my responsibility to *****, moan, gripe, complain, etc. about anything I feel should have been fixed before the product was shipped. Mostly to warn others of the problems inherit in an otherwise great game.

are you going to tell people uve deleted their posts, because if i think ive posted something and come back l8er and its not there, ill just post it again (unless its too long for me to be bothered)

player name: Xan-99
    team m8 name: HotDogboy23
    you gotta love the tazor
    player name: Xan-99
    team m8 name: HotDogboy23
    you gotta love the tazor

Man, I just played with a spy online, that was using granades on me. WTF is happening, I have right to complain. And its the only way the developers can find out that there is ways to cheats, and try to limit it, perhaps on a next patch..

Billy

Thanks for doing this it was really getting annoying with every other post being about complaining.

GT:Pakman 52

www.3rdechelon.com

Your village called, the idiots missing.
    GT:

Alright... I have over 100 hours recorded online on this game. I am done playing. I'm a Sergeant in the Marine Corps and I will recommend to all my friends and fellow peers and subordinates not to play/rent/buy this game. I'm not going to sell this to a used videogame store either because I don't anyone to pick up my lower priced copy. I loved this game for a while. The cheating is too much. With all of the intelligence and technology at Ubi. you're telling us that cheating is here to stay? Well, I'll wait for Halo 2 then. Bungie is a company that knows skill is priceless amongst us hardcore gamers. The Covenant has more talent than someone with good frag timing for a spawn kill. There is no skill in cheating. If you can't begin a round (i.e.-spawn) how can you put up a fight? Ubisoft will not get my business again. I will be a strong negative supporter against you from here on out, and I know hundreds of Marines who know hundreds and thousands beyond that. Once someone raises a flag in the air exposing something wrong we all tend to come to the same conclusion and abolish it if need be. The cheating has ruined this game. I'll see you in the Ninja Master Tournament.

as far as that goes, leaving the game won't help. it's only just been released, fixes ARE on their way, so leaving the community won't help.

on a more cheerful note, is bullet our link to ubi or something?

They're not saying don't give your opinoons their simply saying don't tell peopel how to cheat and don't make threads simplt to complain. Constructive criticism is what they want and it's not right that the entire forums consists of the same threads over and over.

basically if your gonna talk about cheats then give no details and suggest ways to fix it rather than complain mindlessly.

Or at least this is my interpretation of it. I could be wrong however.

-------------------------
    And Remember...
    Just your friendly Sith posting again ^_^

-------------------------
    If you need help and training to learn the basics of Splint

Banned
    Wow, now that was an intelligent well thought out post. Thanks for your opinion.

[This message was edited by SKULLS_Hawk on Sun May 16 2004 at 05:09 AM.]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast