4. Changes by the Patch
CHANGES AT THE PLAY
1. All sensors were again co-ordinated for a more realistic achievement.
2. All ship cannon operations fire now in the course of combat ever more precisely.
3. Unimportant smaller units are not indicated no more on the map and "müllen"? the sensors no longer too.
4. Radar and hydrophones do not locate units with such a signature (Sampans, rowing boats etc.) no more.
5. New instructions, which the player receives by radiogram, are indicated in their own Popup window.
1. The user surfaces and the functions of radar and sonar were improved. Clicked switching surfaces move now. They can turn the respective sensor with the Scroll wheel into the desired direction. Alternatively you click simply on the course announcement and/or the PPI screen.
2. Shot ones allied pilots now mark their position for the player with red smoke.
3. The command console was improved.
4. The play became over? Battle ships of the Colorado class extends.
5. The player can let the speed of a goal estimate now, if he has at least two current distance and course data records. Note: They must convey the estimated speed to the torpedo reproaching computer, so that this is considered with the torpedo shot.
6. The recognition manual is broken open now on the side opened last and indicates according to standard the Japanese units.
ELIMINATIONS OF ERRORS
1. An error was repaired, which led on use of the British system of units to problems with the estimation of distances.
2. The noises inside the submarine come now from the correct direction.
3. With the radar goals in the north, the south can be seized now and naturally also in all other directions as a function of the historical efficiency.
5. Some errors were repaired in connection with the AI formation leader.
6. The delimitations of the zones of fire were corrected with different ships.
7. The power ratings of the engines of different ships were corrected. Thank you at Nematode for its searches!
8. Some audio problems were repaired.
9. The user surface was corrected improved/.
10. The parachute animations run off now correctly.
11. Torpedoes fired by the player are indicated now also on the map if they cross the international date line.
12. All menus are correctly represented now in broad picture resolution.
13. The zoom shot achievement of the periscope was changed to the historical value.
14. The batteries of the submarine are not any longer loaded, if no fuel is present.
15. All ship dimensions are now correct and do not lead no more to errors during the target acquisition. Note:? Torpedoes can occur - in agreement with the historical facts - their goals still.
16. On the destroyers of the Clemson class are no more Japanese sailors.
17. AI units become now attentive, as soon as in the proximity ships present are sunk, even if the aggressor is not to be seen.