Thread: Trains missing from Show window on Object window | Forums

I've got kind of odd situation where only two trains (Rus MBV-2 Armored Train & the same with /AA) have pictures displayed in the Show panel on the Object window. Those are the only two trains I can place on the map. Now, when I play missions created by other folks, trains different from those I just mentioned are doing their thing during the mission. I've got my installation patched up to 4.10. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it without having to do a complete reinstall? Thank you very much for your help.
    "You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life." Adm Thomas "Tug" Benson USN
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'd start by re-downloading and re-patching with all the patches in sequence, 4.08m, 4.09m, 4.10m, starting the game and testing after each patch. Note there's also a 4.101m patch (shows as 4.10.1 in the startup screen).

Assuming the game install itself wasn't dodgy when installed from disc and you haven't installed any mods, re-installing the patches should fix it.

If you are using mods, get a clean install working first, then re-try the mods. If it turns out the mods are causing the problem, ask at the site where you obtained the mods for advice.

Thanks Tully. I didn't know that 4.10.1 was different than 4.10. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    "You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life." Adm Thomas "Tug" Benson USN