Thread: Rayman 2 PC Gamepad not working...HELP! | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

I just dug up my copy of Rayman 2 for PC...i've been dying to play...but the gamepad will not work. I got the game installed and it runs fine but the gamepad will not work at all! It is found under Windows XP Control Panel - Game controllers and works in my other games but its not responding at all in Rayman 2. When I go to calibrate it in-game it does not respond either. Please help...I have scoured the web and can't find any answers...this is killing me, I'm dying to play!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

is Rayman 2 compatible with gamepad? just check that first on the internet...

I played R2 on the computer with a gamepad. I had some problems first as well, but I managed to solve them with a program that maps the buttons of keyboard to the gamepad.
    I used Joy2Key, which is easy, free and quick to understand and set up.

Someone over at Raymanpc.com helped me out...he told me to get the program known as Xpadder...which I'm assuming does the same thing as the program you mentioned...it maps keyboard keys to a gamepad. It works great so now I can play with the gamepad with no problems...thanks everyone who helped!

Yeah, that probably works just as nice. I was going to mention that, but didn't because I've never used it. xD;