Thread: Saving game progress | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Is there a way to save my progress in the game? This BS of having to go all the way back to point zero is getting old quick. Is there a cheat of some kind I can down load?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When the three red dots in a triangle pattern (like Sam's goggles) appear at the top of the screen, the game is saving your progress and if you die or fail whatever mission objective you have at the time, you should be returned to this spot.

Originally posted by sinebar:
    Is there a way to save my progress in the game?.
    Like Sharpshooter221 said, SC Conviction sp has checkpoint saves only, there are no manual save options.

Yep that's what I thought. I was hoping maybe there was a cheat for this by now but looks like not. Well I'm sick of almost getting through a segment of the game only to have to start over again so i'm feeding this POS to the shredder. Good riddens.

To be quite honest; it is really pathetic that you are going to throw your game away simply because you cannot pass a certain section.

Could you perhaps tell us where you are stuck so we can help you?

Originally posted by Sharpshooter221:
    To be quite honest; it is really pathetic that you are going to throw your game away simply because you cannot pass a certain section.

Could you perhaps tell us where you are stuck so we can help you?
    Dude the game only cost about $60 bucks and it's not worth the trouble. What's pathetic is a game that is so short and lame they have to remove the save option just to make it seem longer than what it really is. I guess Ubi thought they could fool people. Well it's in shreds now but maybe the next SP will be a real vido game.