EndWar PS3 Patch 1.03 Notes -
We’re getting close to wrapping up approvals for the 1.03 patch on the PS3. Here’s the list of what the patch addresses:
• Added in 4v4 multiplayer feature.
• Users will now be able to see correct thumbnails for DLC replays even if they didn’t download the pack themselves.
• Increased stability of 2v2 online sessions.
• Fixed issue with win/losses not being properly reported.
• Fixed game crash when trying to plant minefield.
• Fixed bug that resulted in 3v3 playgroups.
• Fixed bug that locked players out of BHQ after viewing a replay.
• Fixed issue with units not moving in a replay.
• Fixed issue with incorrect number of units being controllable by player in 4v4 mode.
• Improved stability during gameplay in TOW.
• Improved framerate on certain maps.
• Fixed bug which caused all members of a playgroup to disband after one player quit.
• Fixed bug which displayed a 360 controller on RU-01 map in solo campaign.
• Fixed issue with DEFECON information not appearing in capitals in solo campaign.
• Fixed crash when the host of a multiplayer match deploys gunships during raids on Le Ceito.
• Fixed “Out of Sync” issue in Rondane in Assault mode.
• Fixed a bug that caused the main menu to hang.
• Fixed bug that allowed engineers to restore shields of allied units infinitely.
• Fixed random crash on briefing screen for Dukovany in Conquest mode.
• Fixed various UI display bugs.
• Fixed issue with units being killed in TOW when players quit a game.
• Fixed issue with the loss of high rank units disappearing after losing connection in TOW.
• Improved waiting lobby stability for online matches.
• Icon no longer appears on the map when your opponent uses “Deep Strike” in online games.
• Fix bug that prevented players from using “Deep Strike” on a critical building in Raid Mode.
• Fix bug that caused PIP videos to play repeatedly.
• Fixed text description for “Assault” task force.
• Fixed crash when starting session in pregame lobby for online private matches.
• Fixed bug that caused DEFCON message to appear when DEFCON conditions are not yet fulfilled.
• Fixed UI display for victory conditions in TOW.
• Fixed EFEC Tank Secondary Attack.
Xbox 360 Title Update 2 Notes –
EndWar 360 Title Update 2 & Leader Board Reset