Thread: GHOST RECON JUNGLE STORM | Forums

WHAT THE **** WHY WHOULD UBI BE SO STUPID TO SHUT DOWN THE SERVER THE THE **** BEST PS2 GAME EVER MADE BY UBI THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE STILL ON GHOST RECON JUNGLE STORM WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU PISSED OFF THAT WONT PLAY ANOTHER UBI GAME EVER AGAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE STUPID AND SHUT DOWN YOUR BEST GAME EVER REALLY THINK ABOUT IT TURN IT BACK ON BEFORE YOU LOOSE ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

WHAT THE **** WHY WHOULD UBI BE SO STUPID TO SHUT DOWN THE SERVER THE THE ******* BEST PS2 GAME EVER MADE BY UBI THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE STILL ON GHOST RECON JUNGLE STORM WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU PISSED OFF THAT WONT PLAY ANOTHER UBI GAME EVER AGAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE STUPID AND SHUT DOWN YOUR BEST GAME EVER REALLY THINK ABOUT IT TURN IT BACK ON BEFORE YOU LOOSE ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I can`t believe that you have closed this server again. It puts us intouch with people around the world and we have made many friends. Why why why. Ramrod701

Now I have no need for ubi.com

grjs is the best game ive ever played but i do wish ppl would stop *****in about it closing when its 5 years old and at the most 15 ppl play a night

However i dont play on ps2 but on xbox, Its stupid yes to shut down the servers. Why they dont hold it up for like 20 years and see if poeple still playin they wont shutdown. The thing on xbox is that the servers arent shutdown but nobody plays it... Sadly
    I play medal of honor spearhead on my computer now for 7 years, And if ever the serverlist shutsdown i contact gamespy about it because that game is epic and not anygame can beat that. I also run a server there with my self scripted mod. If i were u guys and you guys really like it i would contact ubisoft about this. However i expect they ignor you, EA games and XBOX ignored me to on questions i did got and they couldnt handle.

People still play Total Annihilation online, every night of the week, and that came out in 1997.

Hey guys.. I dont have any trouble playin in online..i seen that ur post was in 2007 maybe theyve fixed it since then.. IF any1 still wants to play GRJS let me know.. I love this game.. and need ppl to play.. get back with me thx