Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So this is only for consoles? | Forums

Is this game only coming out for consoles and not for the PC, or is it coming out for all three?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think it is only for consoles, some places say that it is for all three, but I think it is only coming out for the 360 and PS3

Its console only.

PC version is also in development!!!

Who said that? I thought Ubi announced that Endwar is only for consoles?

Originally posted by Sotoro-:
    Who said that? I thought Ubi announced that Endwar is only for consoles?
    In IGN official interview they confirm that the game is developed for PC, Xbox360 and PS3

I think that RTS's are best left to PCs. I once played the N64 version of StarCraft *shudder*. The controls are impossible. W/out a mouse attachment, the games would be extremely hard.

Originally posted by Frogger626:
    I think that RTS's are best left to PCs. I once played the N64 version of StarCraft *shudder*. The controls are impossible. W/out a mouse attachment, the games would be extremely hard.
    They say that this game is made specifically for consoles, and I there is voice control to try to help with the problems of controls

Originally posted by PrinceCaspian5:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frogger626:
    They say that this game is made specifically for consoles, and I there is voice control to try to help with the problems of controls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes...the game is designed with for consoles in mind BUT IT WILL COME ON PC TOO!

I hate to disappoint you guys but according to several websites and EGM's preview there will be no PC version at this time. Not saying there won't ever be, but they are devoting development time to the console versions primarily at the moment.

You can read about it here;

1up EndWar preview

And in this interview on IGN Michael De Plater says that this game is built from the ground up to be played on consoles.

IGN EndWar Interview w/ Michael De Plater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast