Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS Multiplayer Q&A | Forums

whoeppie =) The beta is coming =)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

is split screen like graw2 - first person view . hopefully that grfs split screen is third person , if any one knows please respond

Quote Originally Posted by collins13 View Post
    is split screen like graw2 - first person view . hopefully that grfs split screen is third person , if any one knows please respond
    GRFS will have splitscreen mode for Co-op and multiplayer as well. MW3 has online splitscreen, which is good, somewhat. It is great for GRFS to also have splitscreen mode, except in MW3 I notice a bit of lag speed compared to playing single-player mode, yet it is playable and it's understood why.
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

A couple of the links from the original first post are dead links now. Any new links regarding those ones.

Thx

Oh if your still taking questions. I know you can custom your head gear. Any chance of doing the same to your body,leg,torso,arm armor like Rainbow six has it.

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

No just your headgear @xhostileman
    xXSqad up6XxHo1otip6 LMSxSIEGE
    Gamebattles.comXClan

Quote Originally Posted by Yungh6 View Post
    No just your headgear @xhostileman

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

I like only headgear honestly. Personalization through headgear/face and weapons while having your class determine what your armor looks like. Making it easily recognizable if a scout, rifleman, or engineer is peering at you from a vantage point.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

6v6 does this mean the maps have been scaled down too to enhance graphics and stability
    or are the maps as big as some of the maps in graw1/2

If it means that the game runs smoother, then to hell with character customization. Doesn't really belong in a military shooter anyway if you think about it.

The games is not 6v6 it's 8v8

There are panaramic views of some of the maps in the picture section, about 10 or so pages deep (it might take a couple minutes but they are there) and they look rather open.

As for size, no above view maps have been seen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufeezo View Post
    If it means that the game runs smoother, then to hell with character customization. Doesn't really belong in a military shooter anyway if you think about it.
    I don't think it has anything to do with running smoother, the character customization has always been like that I think. And I do agree that uniform and color customization does not belong in any military shooter, it completely negates the purpose of the uniform in the first place.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast