Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 363

Thread: GRFS Multiplayer Q&A | Forums

  1. #291
    Sup poverty
     

  2. #292
    Is there going to be a 'season pass' type set-up for DLC? Xbox360 edition.
     

  3. #293
    Will the achievements/trophies be frustratingly hard to impossible like past ghost recon games? Like being number 1 in the world online global leaderboards. There is a pretty large community that is based on getting achievements and when it's known that the game's achievements are SUPER hard/impossible, they won't even look at buying it.
     

  4. #294
    Senior Member Hortey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA._.mikewins View Post
    Will the achievements/trophies be frustratingly hard to impossible like past ghost recon games? Like being number 1 in the world online global leaderboards. There is a pretty large community that is based on getting achievements and when it's known that the game's achievements are SUPER hard/impossible, they won't even look at buying it.
    That is sad. Like seriously sad.

    A community dedicated to getting achievement and the fact they are difficult to get is something they DON'T want? How bout a single achiev for booting up the game that gives 1000 gs so trophy or gs hunters can go back to buying ebayed games to farm for score that no one cares about.

    /endrant
     

  5. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    That is sad. Like seriously sad.

    A community dedicated to getting achievement and the fact they are difficult to get is something they DON'T want? How bout a single achiev for booting up the game that gives 1000 gs so trophy or gs hunters can go back to buying ebayed games to farm for score that no one cares about.

    /endrant
    I would just like to retort with LOL!

    GRAW did have stupid achievements tbh, I think one of them was to remain online for a total of 8 hours solid I believe they slipped that one through without health and safety advisement. Another was to be top on the leaderboards overall in the world or something like that, some achievements only had a value of 3 points! I think its fair to say that achievements where a learning experience back when the 360 was born.

    GRAW 2 was better with structured achievements but still made quite difficult to get, only managed to polish the last of my 1250 total off a few months ago, think I was missing the two point swing, kill an enemy while you are downed with a grenade a something like that.
     

  6. #296
    Member l NiS l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    110% anti 020
    Posts
    147
    whoeppie =) The beta is coming =)
     

  7. #297
    is split screen like graw2 - first person view . hopefully that grfs split screen is third person , if any one knows please respond
     

  8. #298
    Senior Member theonlytime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by collins13 View Post
    is split screen like graw2 - first person view . hopefully that grfs split screen is third person , if any one knows please respond
    GRFS will have splitscreen mode for Co-op and multiplayer as well. MW3 has online splitscreen, which is good, somewhat. It is great for GRFS to also have splitscreen mode, except in MW3 I notice a bit of lag speed compared to playing single-player mode, yet it is playable and it's understood why.
     

  9. #299
    A couple of the links from the original first post are dead links now. Any new links regarding those ones.

    Thx

    Oh if your still taking questions. I know you can custom your head gear. Any chance of doing the same to your body,leg,torso,arm armor like Rainbow six has it.
     

  10. #300
    Member Holotip6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    181
    No just your headgear @xhostileman
     

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •