I hope it's blind siege!! Way better than a static base position.

Originally Posted by RiverDan Go to original post
    I hope it's blind siege!! Way better than a static base position.
    I do like blind siege but when playing clan match i think classic siege is better. Reason behind this is team can get lucky on blind siege having easy bases to attack or defend.

Originally Posted by GR90 Go to original post
    I do like blind siege but when playing clan match i think classic siege is better. Reason behind this is team can get lucky on blind siege having easy bases to attack or defend.
    Good point. We have a small group that meets on Thursday nights. All games are random teams. So, Bling Siege works well, with us.

I have a question.

In Ghost Recon will the class be different like will there be class abilities like in Ghost Online or will it like everyone has the optic camo and a drone?

Another question

Does every Class have different gadgets like one class had drone or a riot shield for example and can these class abilities level up?

Hortey's Avatar Senior Member
    Soldier, engineer, scout.

Soldier has a solid plate chestpiece so he can take more hits. Weaponry: Assault rifles and LMGs. They can also drop ammo, not sure if anything else.
    Engineer has the ability to use machines. Weaponry: shotguns and PDW's. They are the ones using the UAV drones in MP, not sure if anything else.
    Scout has the ability to cloak when moving slowly while crouching or prone. Weaponry: sniper rifles and smgs.

There are no riot shields in future soldier, but there are tazer guns where you can incap someone and hack their UI to get intel on their team. All classes level up.

will it be cross platform?

theonlytime's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by v0dka360 Go to original post
    will it be cross platform?
    I wish GRFS would mark the first cross-platform, however no cross-platform. I suppose both Sony and Microsoft have to come in agreement about cross-platform. In other words, in order to have both PS3, 360, and PC gamers into one server, agreements need to be made first. It's not easy after all since Sony and Microsoft are rivals, however, they are working together along the lines of new consoles and implementing changes in developing new consoles.

Holotip6's Avatar Member
    Does anyone know how many Multi-player Maps there will be when GRFS launches?

10 mp maps

Originally Posted by cnuttzznc Go to original post
    10 mp maps
    there should be alot more after launch about 3 months later