Originally Posted by TheticDread Go to original post
    Where can we find a preview of how to play this in Knect mode?

I seriously can not imagine this being a serious game anymore.

Are there co-play like the first two?
    I could be wrong, but I think only the gunsmith can be used with the kinect. So you dont actually play with the kinect.

Originally Posted by Bassie52 Go to original post
    Then you need to look at the gunsmith trailer on gametrailers.com..
    There the dev explains how to change from burst to full auto
    what im sayin is can you press a ****on while in the game and switch from semi to full or burst. yano, like in every ghost recon because i only see gameplay of full auto spraying. in game switching, not changing trigger in gunsmith because i like swapping between full n semi

Bassie52's Avatar Senior Member
    I know what you mean and i hope that the suppressor wil also be as easy to change, but the dev explains that whatever you're playing, press start and you're in gunsmith..

Will there be a terrorist hunt mode in multiplayer?

i hope there is like if they had HALOs 4 player splitscreen online would be the best

Split screen

Does anyone know if the game is going to support 4 player co-op split-screen? I mean with 4 controllers and one console and in one room.

I think that at the most there will be splitscreen for 2 players only. Check out the uplay page

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_U...e-Soldier.html

Originally Posted by aijem30 Go to original post
    I think that at the most there will be splitscreen for 2 players only. Check out the uplay page

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_U...e-Soldier.html
    All is says its splitscreen. Can you answer this Antoine?

Will there be more details on multiplayer surfacing before the beta or is the community just going
    to have to wait and find out ourselves .
    Is there Any questions that have been asked that made the developers go back and add or remove
    details /game modes / online preferences.

Why no multiplayer videos only co op and single player .
    why is there such a lack of info and it just comes in bits nothing solid has been seen for multiplayer .
    is there a cross com that lets you see what your team mates see .
    is there a find clan match setting like in graw 2 that was never used because of public rooms .
    And is this why we will just be playing with randomers like cod unless there's a clan setting in game.
    How is the chat going to work within your team of 8 when your split into 2 groups of 4 .
    A picture of a lobby or a picture of lobby options would be something to go on .
    Is there a veto map/kick in the lobby .

I might be on my own here.but the lack of multiplayer info gives me nothing to look forward too
    only single player and coop which will only be from the info on the game be ten hours .

Graw 1 graw 2 , years of gameplay where's my incentive for grfs .

Posted that on my iPhone sorry it looks cack but I'm sure it makes a point and asks some questions.