Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS Multiplayer Q&A | Forums

will it be cross platform?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by v0dka360 View Post
    will it be cross platform?
    I wish GRFS would mark the first cross-platform, however no cross-platform. I suppose both Sony and Microsoft have to come in agreement about cross-platform. In other words, in order to have both PS3, 360, and PC gamers into one server, agreements need to be made first. It's not easy after all since Sony and Microsoft are rivals, however, they are working together along the lines of new consoles and implementing changes in developing new consoles.
    Last edited by theonlytime; 04-03-2012 at 01:35 AM.
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

Does anyone know how many Multi-player Maps there will be when GRFS launches?
    xXSqad up6XxHo1otip6 LMSxSIEGE
    Gamebattles.comXClan

10 mp maps

Quote Originally Posted by cnuttzznc View Post
    10 mp maps
    there should be alot more after launch about 3 months later

Sup poverty

Is there going to be a 'season pass' type set-up for DLC? Xbox360 edition.
    ------------------------------
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Will the achievements/trophies be frustratingly hard to impossible like past ghost recon games? Like being number 1 in the world online global leaderboards. There is a pretty large community that is based on getting achievements and when it's known that the game's achievements are SUPER hard/impossible, they won't even look at buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by CIA._.mikewins View Post
    Will the achievements/trophies be frustratingly hard to impossible like past ghost recon games? Like being number 1 in the world online global leaderboards. There is a pretty large community that is based on getting achievements and when it's known that the game's achievements are SUPER hard/impossible, they won't even look at buying it.
    That is sad. Like seriously sad.

A community dedicated to getting achievement and the fact they are difficult to get is something they DON'T want? How bout a single achiev for booting up the game that gives 1000 gs so trophy or gs hunters can go back to buying ebayed games to farm for score that no one cares about.

/endrant

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    That is sad. Like seriously sad.

A community dedicated to getting achievement and the fact they are difficult to get is something they DON'T want? How bout a single achiev for booting up the game that gives 1000 gs so trophy or gs hunters can go back to buying ebayed games to farm for score that no one cares about.

/endrant
    I would just like to retort with LOL!

GRAW did have stupid achievements tbh, I think one of them was to remain online for a total of 8 hours solid I believe they slipped that one through without health and safety advisement. Another was to be top on the leaderboards overall in the world or something like that, some achievements only had a value of 3 points! I think its fair to say that achievements where a learning experience back when the 360 was born.

GRAW 2 was better with structured achievements but still made quite difficult to get, only managed to polish the last of my 1250 total off a few months ago, think I was missing the two point swing, kill an enemy while you are downed with a grenade a something like that.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast