Originally posted by DeathsHead2:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathsHead2:
    Gamer: DirkisGod here on X-Box Live.

Call Signs:
    SeeD in HAWX. (Rank 313, last I checked. I no longer own the original.)
    Namor in HAWX 2. (Rank 250, and going!)

I play a couple hours most evenings between 7pm & 11pm central time, usually in the survival online arena, non-ranked.

If anyone wants to test their skills either with me or against me I take all challengers. Warning though, I tend to be an aggressive pilot, but look after my team-mates.
    I have started to play Ranked more, finally found some competition! See you all in the skies... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up to Rank 33 now, in less than 18 hours of playing in the Ranked Arena. Outside of a couple guys in the top ten, who also happen to be my "friends", I'm having a hard time finding much in the way of Real competition! Where are all the Good players I keep hearing about,PSN? X-Box has a severe lack of good virtual pilots I suppose...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathsHead2:
    Gamer: DirkisGod here on X-Box Live.

Call Signs:
    SeeD in HAWX. (Rank 313, last I checked. I no longer own the original.)
    Namor in HAWX 2. (Rank 250, and going!)

I play a couple hours most evenings between 7pm & 11pm central time, usually in the survival online arena, non-ranked.

If anyone wants to test their skills either with me or against me I take all challengers. Warning though, I tend to be an aggressive pilot, but look after my team-mates.
    I have started to play Ranked more, finally found some competition! See you all in the skies... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up to Rank 33 now, in less than 18 hours of playing in the Ranked Arena. Outside of a couple guys in the top ten, who also happen to be my "friends", I'm having a hard time finding much in the way of Real competition! Where are all the Good players I keep hearing about,PSN? X-Box has a severe lack of good virtual pilots I suppose... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gonna be Rank 20 soon, in less than 25 hrs of play...

Surprised at how easy this is. From 20th on up it's gonna take forever though (20,000 point gap from 20th to 19th)...

Once I get to Rank 20 and it's secure for a while I think I'm giving the Ranked Arena a break. Might play through the story once more then I'm done with HAWX 2 until more DLC comes out...

; )

I have reached rank 20 @ 25 hrs. Playing to 140,000 pts to secure it, then I'm done with Ranked. Should have the pts by my 26th hour. No point in trying for higher ranks. I'm established now. People know me and respect me online, and respect my skills. I have several friends in the top 30 guys now too. Why bother to play for another 10+ hours just to rise one more Rank? See you all in the non-ranked arena and survival modes...

I have reached rank 20 @ 25 hrs. Playing to 140,000 pts to secure it, then I'm done with Ranked. Should have the pts by my 26th hour. No point in trying for higher ranks. I'm established now. People know me and respect me online, and respect my skills. I have several friends in the top 30 guys now too. Why bother to play for another 10+ hours just to rise one more Rank? See you all in the non-ranked arena and survival modes...

Holding Rank 20 still, @ 27 hrs, and @ 147,000+ pts. Was done with the Ranked Arena... Now everyone is playing Ranked! What gives? Guess I'll continue playing there, for now...

Ranked 16th on X-Box Live now, with about 210,000 points and about 36 hours played in the Ranked Arena...

Does anyone actually read this? It's kinda become a personal progress journal. Lol!

Thinking about starting a squad of my own, or joining one!

Hello all, we are the Sins and Saints, one of the Premiere Ace Combat Squadrons that have expanded into other games and consoles. We now are running a PS3 HAWX 2 clan, and also other various games, so please stop by and join our forums at S&S

Hi am new and i looking squad for hawx2 on pc i'm from Lithuania so sorry for my writing

Hey All,

I'm SAAM I AM, if you ever played Ace Combt 6 you know me. I'm on PS3 now and am just as deadly in HAWX2. I'm looking for a challenge. I can go 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 4v4. The pilots I fly with are well organized, highly skilled and to this point have not been defeated. Is there any group of players that are willing to find out just how good they are? Beware, we fly as a group, communicate constantly throughout the battle and practice tactics weekly. If you think you have what it takes, hit me up and we can schedule some good wholesome fun and competition. We don't trash talk or spawn camp. Real people here having real fun.

"Beware My Exploding Telephone Poles"

Happy Holidays,

SAAM I AM

hawx 2 pc...anyone want to squad it up?

im from the holy land of america.

***** Please don't try to “BANDAID THE HAWX PROJECT”! **********

More Simulation in HAWX like Falcon 4.0 JANES USAF and now DCS-A10C

HAWX as it is okay not a sim poorly created yes some fun but could be more.

Definately make add more simulation to it with option to play like arcade

Modern games a dime a dozen - kill joys!

Razza