Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official HAWX2 Squad Thread | Forums

Originally posted by gopies007:
    Do you need playstation network or xbox live?
    Ummmmmmmmm............. YES !!!

Originally posted by TW_Elite:
    *snip*
    Does TG even officially support Hawx? I took a look around and it would seem not. I'll probably sign up either way, I could use some Battlefield fanatics :P

This is DGenerateKiller Founder and Commander of The Demon Generals. The Demon Generals are built on 3 key things that are the most important things to have as a team/squad in competition gaming: Teamwork, Professionalism, and Sportsmanship. On GameBattles.com for H.A.W.X. we held first place up to right before the ladders closed, and we plan to do the same thing this time around again. We are always looking for new Aces to join our ranks. visit the website for information. If you have any other questions feel free to message me on XBL GTGenerateKiller or email me at bigredstang03@yahoo.com or on here. We are also expanding to PS3 and will be looking for a competent pilot to lead that squadron as i will be running the 360 team.The Demon Generals HQ

Originally posted by Sanguineus:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TW_Elite:
    *snip*
    Does TG even officially support Hawx? I took a look around and it would seem not. I'll probably sign up either way, I could use some Battlefield fanatics :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we do support HAWX officially, you should check us out and join TG.

Please remember that www.hawxsquadrons.8m.com launched last month, and we need squads to register on our forums. Those without squads may also register to look for a squad or to meet up with others who do not have squads to form new ones.

All platforms welcome.

Hope to see you there.

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting for HAWX 2!

Check us out today at

www.tghq.org
    www.tacticalgaming.net
    www.tw.tghq.org

Valkyrja Mercenary Corp (subdivision of 51st Mercenary Division) is seeking up to 4 additional players to form either a second team, or to fill slots in rotating rosters. You may apply via the HAWX squadrons community forums. Visit either www.hawxsquadrons.8m.com or go directly to the forums at:
    http://s7.invisionfree.com/Hawx_Squadrons/index.php

You may also contact me via my XBox Live account: CanyonSurfer

Minimum age requirement is 16.
    Once accepted, you will be given access to the 51st's home forums.

this ripsta of the o.t.g. or original top guns squad some might remember me and my squad from ace combat 6. we have participated in a few tournies in ace combat 6 against several other squads and won them. they were for 1600 microsoft for each team member. so if ya wanna fly and have a lot of fun hit me up on xbox live gamertag EMW RIPSTA. o.t.g. is also allies with the cherrybuster squadron or CBSq as ya might have witnessed on hawx 2 in the multiplayer rooms.

Gamer: DirkisGod here on X-Box Live.

Call Signs:
    SeeD in HAWX. (Rank 313, last I checked. I no longer own the original.)
    Namor in HAWX 2. (Rank 2,000+, I haven't played much in the ranked arena, yet.)

I play a couple hours most evenings between 7pm & 11pm, usually in the survival online arena, non-ranked.

If anyone wants to test their skills either with me or against me I take all challengers. Warning though, I tend to be an aggressive pilot, but look after my team-mates.

Originally posted by DeathsHead2:
    Gamer: DirkisGod here on X-Box Live.

Call Signs:
    SeeD in HAWX. (Rank 313, last I checked. I no longer own the original.)
    Namor in HAWX 2. (Rank 250, and going!))

I play a couple hours most evenings between 7pm & 11pm central time, usually in the survival online arena, non-ranked.

If anyone wants to test their skills either with me or against me I take all challengers. Warning though, I tend to be an aggressive pilot, but look after my team-mates.
    I have started to play Ranked more, finally found some competition! See you all in the skies...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast