Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone actually been able to play a multiplayer match? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I've hooked up the ports properly on my router, set the firewall exceptions, and verified that every other game I have on my PC - on Steam or otherwise - works fine. Yet, I cannot get SCC to work and successfully connect to another person.

Has anyone actually played any games yet?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yup, played a few hunter's, some last stand, and a bunch of face off.

Definitely was hard to connect at one point, but eventually found games.

have had some terrible lag in some games, and others go perfectly smooth.

MP is tons of fun!

Minus

Originally posted by MinusII:
    Yup, played a few hunter's, some last stand, and a bunch of face off.

Definitely was hard to connect at one point, but eventually found games.

have had some terrible lag in some games, and others go perfectly smooth.

MP is tons of fun!

Minus
    Can I ask what kind of network setup you have? I've done everything I can to get the game to connect.

So some people have actually managed to get coop to work? Some improvement over Chaos Theory, I'm almost a computer wiz and haven't been able to play that one 'til this day...Can't wait to try this one, even though the company I ordered from seems to have forgotten me (it hasn't been sent yet, past the release date)

Allegedly, there is a work-around:

Have one player at the private match screen while the other player does a deniable ops mission. During the mission have the player at the private match screen invite the player from the deniable ops. The Player in the mission should go straight to the friends section from the esc menu and join that way(not main menu).

This has been the only way that I have been able to play in any private match.
    http://forums.steampowered.com...thread.php?t=1246301

I'm kinda glad to know that I'm not the only one who has yet to play any multiplayer, and not for lack of trying!

I have tried the matchmaking, just let it sit and search; even left it for over an hour once with no result.

Considering the singleplayer is relatively short and the coop is a significant part of the game, it's pretty bad that most of us can't even play it all.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I didn't get my game on Steam so I have to rely on the Ubisoft friend list in the game. I'm in Canada, anyone who feels like some SC coop, add me; username: Xessive

if you have a pc that can handle it, the majority of players are in "Hunter" mode, i suggest that one.

problem is i get a less than half the FPS in multiplayer than i do ini coop, so something needs to be done to fix that.
    "He who forgets, will be destined to remember..."

Official Technical Support: https://support.ubi.com/

I haven't found a single person. Damn this sucks.

Well, one person added me and we managed to play until Ubi's DRM buzzkilled the fun. FOr some reason the DRM kept "attempting to reestablish a connection..."

Even though we both had a steady internet connection, the frickin' DRM got in the way. God damn it all.

Multiplayer is really fun, except i cant ever find a match playing "realistic" difficulty, so when im hosting sometimes, I ninja change it =D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast