Thread: I need help with Findan in Mission 3 | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

I am on mission 3, The Defense, in the Sylvan campaign (Findan). I do not know how to set up the garrison to complete the mission. Can anyone help me?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am on mission 3, The Defense, in the Sylvan campaign (Findan). I do not know how to set up the garrison to complete the mission. Can anyone help me?

Just figured it out myself.

You need to build up creatures inside your first town. I'm not sure how many you need.

I used one of the freed prisoners to defend the town from purple attacks. Although I built up a sizable force, it wouldn't complete the mission until I actually placed the hero inside the town garrison. The next day, the mission finished.

Good luck.

I'll get up and fly away.
    I'll get up and fly away.
    Fly away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadhead_667:
    I am on mission 3, The Defense, in the Sylvan campaign (Findan). I do not know how to set up the garrison to complete the mission. Can anyone help me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If I remember correctly in my game, the I got the "Objective Completed" when there was 30 Unicorns in my Castle's garrison. Just a guess though.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    HodgePodge: Protectress of Baby Dragons & Muse of the Prismatic Obelisk.

............ ........