Thread: Run, Hammy, run! | Forums

Any ideas for me getting fit without doing boring things -i.e. running, biking, swimming or wasting hours in a gym? I mean, I know I can do those things -well, I can't swim- but I hate them, not because of the effort, but because I find them dull and boring, and I don't want to spend my scarce free time doing things I don't like. Anyone?

Apart from that...

Poor Hammy, he's not much in shape lately...

Guess he's not much Social-Strata-powered these days.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Don't talk about Hammy, you'll get the thread locked, it's all very hush, hush old Chap...as far as eXeRcIsE...i recommend going outside to mix amongst thine rEd HoT Spanish babes and practice copulation, if you're struggling at least running after them will get you fit and if you're successful, that will get you fit, it's a win, win situation.

Failing that, learning the Saxamaphone whilst running will apparently get you fit too.
    <¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ ¬¬¬¬>
    Und jetzt zu etwas voellig anderem...

[URL=http://luthier.

Yoga.....

I can assure you if you join a co-ed class you'll be both entertained and get a workout that will test you quite a bit even though everything seems slow and easy.

Just be sure to not stare, drool, smack your lips, or demonstrate how you can immitate a top while on your belly.

Also, rowing....Yet to keep it interesting row a regular Jon boat or the like out somewhere far, then fish a while, then row back (and you must learn how to row properly to get a full body workout).

I'm not sure how old you are, and it can be VERY dangerous for men due to prostate cancer, yet ask your doctor about hormone replacement therapy in the form of testosterone for just a very short time.......Used in female sized doses (obviously male 10x more yet very dangerous), if used in the short term will peel off all that internal fat that gives you a gut, love handles and the like (the fat at a certain age shifts to a different type that fills all the gaps around the organs. Hence when you eat feeling bloated and the like)....BE WARNED....Take too much and your own production of testosterone will cease!...More so, it can cause prostate cancer. Use it with excercise to simply get a good head start.....Then cease all use.

Get a large dog and daily walk him in the country....His pace, his range, daily....

etc.

K2

-

Thank you guys and girls.

@Monty: Well, copulation is getting hard these days, and I'd rather have some exercise I can do on a regular basis, without drinking and buying drinks. Picking up women on their 30s and 40s is a very mind tiring thing, and it's my belly I want to work, not my patience. But thanks, lad.

@LBillie: Well, yoga looks like a good exercise, but having one of those vegan monitors talking constantly about healthy life and the benefits of nature, while some obnoxious "ambience" New Age music sounds around, is too irritating for me, and those are the only people I know who are teaching yoga around here. But I may give it a shot.

About testosterone, well, better no. I've seen too many people with hormone problems, not to know how delicate a balance is with those things. I'm very afraid of messing with my basal system. Besides, I think it's not legal to have those things without a recipe in Spain -and I think that's a good thing, with so many idiot brats trying to burst their shirts everywhere now. On the other side, I'm one of those guys with an excess of testosterone (no joke, you know, balding hairy compact short-tempered guy), and I'm quite sure a bit more would turn me into Mr. Hyde, which is definitely not good with a bipolar-ish personality like mine...

Sorry Dux, i thought you were just kidding about exercise.

When weight training (at home)i put my favourite music on whilst streaming some erm!...erotic art...ahem!, the test is to get through my training session without getting balsa.

When Cycling, i use my Mobile phone, which has mp3 and headset, i take a country road route, cycle between 6-10 miles, 2-4 times a week, this keeps me slim, lessens the boredom of exercise.

You're going to have to do some form of Cardiovascular exercise to get the belly down, along with watching your diet, this is my weak spot, i cannot be doing with it so i tend to exercise over what i need to, so i can eat what i want.

Originally posted by Monty_Thrud:
    When Cycling, i use my Mobile phone, which has mp3 and headset, i take a country road route, cycle between 6-10 miles, 2-4 times a week, this keeps me slim, lessens the boredom of exercise.
    Cannot do that here in Colorado. The bears consider bikers with headsets as appetizers here.

If you are serious about losing weight, take a look at what you are doing during your normal time and consider making it more active. Take up some active hobbies such as gardening or birdwatching. Exercising alone just will not cut it if you just lay back and eat fatty foods after an hour of exercise.

Bird watching?...you're 'avin a Giraffe.

Unless you mean the other type of Bird watching?

Take up karate.

I get really bored of exercise which is actually the biggest reason why half the time I don`t bother.

With karate I am always getting exercised and I feel it has a purpose; defence, which keeps me going.

Billfish had a good suggestion in that doing a coed class will help you do better.
    I mean, you don't want to look like your not trying in front of the ladies, plus you get something nice to look at during your exercise.

This we'll defend