View Poll Results: Do you feel multiplayer trophies in Brotherhood should be optional for the platinum (less than or 1

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they should be optional; I would like a patch for this.

84 83.17%
  • No, I play a lot of multiplayer and feel this is unnecessary.

17 16.83%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should multiplayer trophies be optional in 100% completion of Brotherhood? | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

I would like your opinions on whether Brotherhood should follow in the footsteps of Uncharted 2, making multiplayer trophies optional if you want to achieve 100% (or a lesser percentage) completion of Brotherhood aka the platinum.

Since I appreciate the single-player element of the last two games, I know of a lot of players who share the same sentiment that multiplayer trophies in Brotherhood should have been optional at least.

I am not really the type of player who plays a lot of multiplayer, for example, to reach rank 50 in Brotherhood. Likewise, it is daunting enough now that multiplayer trophies are now compulsory to achieve 100% completion of Brotherhood, unlike AC2.

So let's start a poll, shall we?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I would like your opinions on whether Brotherhood should follow in the footsteps of Uncharted 2, making multiplayer trophies optional if you want to achieve 100% (or a lesser percentage) completion of Brotherhood aka the platinum.

Since I appreciate the single-player element of the last two games, I know of a lot of players who share the same sentiment that multiplayer trophies in Brotherhood should have been optional at least.

I am not really the type of player who plays a lot of multiplayer, for example, to reach rank 50 in Brotherhood. Likewise, it is daunting enough now that multiplayer trophies are now compulsory to achieve 100% completion of Brotherhood, unlike AC2.

So let's start a poll, shall we?

every game should never include multiplayer trophies because some people might not have online and the game might not be popular enough for people to play online

Banned
    Some people buy games for multiplayer and totally disregard the single-player modes.

Should games like Resistance, Red Faction, Call of Duty etc. allow players to get Platinum without having to unlock the single-player trophies?

It's part of the game, it offers its own set of challenges, it's worth counting.

I refuse to vote. I would vote no, but you're implying that the only reason to do so is because you play a lot of multiplayer.

I DON'T play multiplayer much, I just think it deserves respect as a major part of this game's release, and it should count towards the platinum trophy.

They should make a double platinum (or something similar) for people who complete both because some people are unfairly disadvantaged due to circumstances beyond their control with internet connection issues or just they cant even get a internet connection where they live still.

When the servers go down in the future, people will effectively be cheated of their money because the platinum is no longer achievable like many other games (if they buy/play the game a few years down the line).

This is a reason they should never be required for platinum. Online trophies are fine, in the form of increased % or a different set of trophies.

I live in Thailand and I am always at a disadvantage when playing online due to lag, so my online play is minimal.

There are several issues with online/multiplayer that ultimately, they should not be a requirement for every single person playing the game. As an option they are fine.

Bumping topic to raise more awareness. Thanks for polling!

I already got all of the online trophies but seeing as how I was thinking the same thing I'll vote that they should be optional.

Signature made by d1sturbedme_468

I agree they should be optional if you only have one list of trophies. It would be nice if games that have multiplayer modes could have separate trophy lists for singleplayer and multiplayer. Since, essentially they are two separate games in the same packaging. This would allow people who only play singleplayer to get a platinum trophy and the same for multiplayer, and a super-cool bonus platinum for those who get both.

No long rant: I think they should be optional.

*I also believe that games should not give you trophies for things you were going to do anyway (e.g. beat a level). You should receive a trophy/award for doing something epic, not what the developers planned for you to do.*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast