Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Far Cry 2 XP Hacking problem - update. | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Good to see some progress being made on this problem. However the xp saving is not working properly and of course there is the outstanding issue of the lost xp caused by the security flaw. I look forward to getting back my lost 650000 xp. In the mean time I hope this fix is successful and would thank those who have highlighted the problem and those who are fixing it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Keep the game alive?? its not even a 2year old game. I just bought it..
    I'm so dissapointed . How come a game that is on STEAM for sale dont work properly.
    Only got the game to play online and the stats dont work. This sux.

This new issue has been raised - they are going to investigate..

As soon as I have any info, I will let you all know..

THX 4 your support!!!!

Hopefully everyone should have the XP earned over the weekend credited now...

I am still pushing for people's lost XP to be returned, but no news yet, but will update you if there's any news.

Edited to make it clearer.

Thanks. GJ

Banned

I think I was experienceing lag or something the other day because when I would press triangle to get into a vehicle my character would just stand beside the vehicle for nearly 2-3 seconds, also I had emptied etire clips of ammo on some people watching the blood animation splatter from them, but they didn't die I was directly behind some people standing in a spot (emptied the clip on'em) then they continued on moving forward like I was non-existant. Sometimes they would just turn around, then I would try to juke and continue shooting them reloading on some occasions but still get slugged 3 or 4 times with their shots and die with no problem.(ps3 though)

It's a great relief to hear this game is not being ignored. Thanks Mr. Shade!
    P3RF3CT_D3ATH
    I would but I really just wanted to praise Mr.Shade. My internet needs to be activated for online play usually, and my situations vary from times and place that its used at, otherwise I would make it a new post. online is actually the hardest problems for me to determine because of my limitations(I'm not refering speed transfer or bandwidth) so usually I don't post comments related to it else I might become more of an entanglement rather than useful . as an after thought I suppose my point could have been more distinguishable through better wording hmm...

Originally posted by S2-ped:
    I think I was experienceing lag or something the other day because when I would press triangle to get into a vehicle my character would just stand beside the vehicle for nearly 2-3 seconds, also I had emptied etire clips of ammo on some people watching the blood animation splatter from them, but they didn't die I was directly behind some people standing in a spot (emptied the clip on'em) then they continued on moving forward like I was non-existant. Sometimes they would just turn around, then I would try to juke and continue shooting them reloading on some occasions but still get slugged 3 or 4 times with their shots and die with no problem.

It's a great relief to hear this game is not being ignored. Thanks Mr. Shade!
    This is the PC section of Far Cry 2. Take this up in the console section.

Don't forget Black_Widow9 has been working hard trying to get this sorted a lot longer than me..

So she deserves the credit

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast