Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two questions... | Forums

1. why is it only the dark prince who can use the daggertail if the light prince has it around his arm all the time.

2. how can it be that only the princes left arm is infected? the prince is protected by the amulet and if he isnt, doesnt the sands spread through his body?

KoЯn Rules! :metal:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Sup3rtimmaaaaay:
    1. why is it only the dark prince who can use the daggertail if the light prince has it around his arm all the time.

2. how can it be that only the princes left arm is infected? the prince is protected by the amulet and if he isnt, doesnt the sands spread through his body?
    1.if the prince tried to use it the pain would just be unbareable.while the dark prince think the prince's body as a vessel and doesn't care if it hurts or not. 2.he tosses the amulet away.and yes the sands will spread.

hey i cant remeber correctly, was it Farah who gave the amulet to the prince in SOT and if it was how and why did she. (havent played the game for awile cus my frends still borrowing it )

in SOT, when Farah stole your sword and dagger, she leaves the amulet in the tomb. the prince finds it and when he turned back the time, he still had the amulet cuz he was carriying it with him. after that, he kills the vizier and jumped of the balcony.

KoЯn Rules! :metal:

in SOT, when Farah stole your sword and dagger, she leaves the amulet in the tomb. the prince finds it and when he turned back the time, he still had the amulet cuz he was carriying it with him. after that, he kills the vizier and jumped of the balcony.
    Dude, you're right, but maybe he lost the amulet, or the guards took it.

btw, there are already a few threads on this subject .

the amulet is taken n thrown out by kaileena..... check out alternative ending when both get cosy with each other...... kaileena picks it up from his chest............. jus check n let me know guys

Here are the answers:

1. The Prince can't use it because it's fused to his arm and wrapped around it. If he tried to remove it, he'd probably destroy his arm in the process. When he transforms it "comes loose" since the shape of his body morphs slightly as well. Or you can interpret it as the Dark Prince version of The Prince feels no pain and has no problem ripping it loose.

2. Only the Prince's left arm is infected because when the Sands are released that's where he's hit - then the Sands are "contained" before he can be transformed entirely (you'll see exactly what I mean when you play the game.) The Prince gets the Dagger of Time back AFTER he's been infected. And while it SLOWS the corruption, it does not STOP IT. So it DOES spread and you'll SEE it spread over the course of the game.

The amulet is dealt with early on in the story. You'll see what happens to it when you play!

Originally posted by yavar_ranya:
    the amulet is taken n thrown out by kaileena..... check out alternative ending when both get cosy with each other...... kaileena picks it up from his chest............. jus check n let me know guys
    Are you sure ???

* looking for WW saves *

Originally posted by yavar_ranya:
    I watched that 2day and saw no such thing

PSN: ChrisMate

Altright thanks man, really appreciate it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast