I'm starting this thread to further dig into the possibility (which more and more seems to me like reality ) that the first faction introduced with a future expansion will be Dungeon. Based on this image already posted in "Heroes 6 : concept art & in-game graphics" thread
I think we can agree that there is no info that could suggest any other faction is in a more advanced phase of development than Dungeon.
So what units do you guys think this faction should have?
Looking at the picture I can assume the following:
1. The dragon is probably a boss unit (too big, too powerful for a champion) *BTW I just noted in the name of the last picture it says "Boss-BlackDragon.jpg".
2. The Faceless (the awesome guy with the wings) is probably the champion unit for Dungeon. As kodial79 said these are the dark equivalent of angels so it would be logical to have them as a champion unit.
3. The next two units are probably a melee (Assassin?) and a caster (Sorceress?) units either both are tier 1 or one of them is tier 2. My bet is they are both tier 1.
3. The creature to the right which resembles the Darkness Elemental is probably an elite unit much like the Glories and the Spring Spirits which look like Light Elemental and Water Elemental respectively.
4. Having 4 units already and following the 7 units per faction trend, this means there are 3 more to be added. My guess is 2 elite and 1 core.
Here 2 more pics, one of the Faceless and one of the Dragon (both from heroescommunity.com):
So what do you guys think? Which units from previous Heroes iterations must make a glorious come back as new Dungeon units or do you have some original ideas for creatures that haven't appeared yet and looking at the style of the new faction you think might be suitable and would be great to be added?