Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween! | Forums

So whats everyone doing tonight?

I will be helping my 1 and a half year old niece go trick or treating. Shes going as a "Rina!" because she cant say Ballerina, its cute .

Gamer Tag: THE MEGA POWERS

Xbox Titles I Currently Own: Halo 2 ,Guilty Gear X2, BurnOut 3 ,Star Wars: Battlefront, Crimson Skies, Top Spin, Magic The Gathering: BattleGrounds, Ninja Gaide
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Keeping my like 110-120 pound german shepard from scaring the kids off lol. He is a big *** dog and he is fun to wrestle with.
    GT - BCA

I'll be taking advantage of the extra hour and playing games. FFXI in the morning, and once my brother's off work, we're gonna go hunt down Halo, reserve Halo2 if we still can, and then practice practice practice....

Hopefully when Halo2 come out, I'll actually be a challenge to the FD's... but I doubt it

Happy Halloween!

Lol man, you can team up with me and Vision if you want to challange the FD's because we are willing to go 2 on 7 baby (yes we are thick-headed and most likely morons hehe)
    GT - BCA

Sure thing!!! I'm all about possibly impossible odds!

<span class="ev_code_GREY">I get to ... work. -_- Completely ruins my tradition of watching Arsenic and Old Lace on Halloween. Curse these bills that need to be paid with real money!</span>

"Insanity runs in my family ... It practically gallops."

I'm doing...absolutely nothing. Wait, not nothing, I have a clan League match tonight in Ravenshield and we're going to whip the other team. Should be gg's and lotsa fun

Aside from that...nothing. And me being the silly Hawaiian (we don't have DST in Hawaii), woke up early today! <span class="ev_code_PINK">*rushes to set her clock back*</span>

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

lol, I thought it was monday for about an hour and rushed to get to work and realized it was sunday

*Everyone needs to drop the haterade and show some love with my foot up your *ss,

I think that I am going with Brookelyn to celebrate Holloween! My twin sis bought a cute outfit she wore last night, so my costume delima is solved!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>so my costume delima is solved! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You put de lime in de coconut ....

I'm sorry. <laughs>

"Insanity runs in my family ... It practically gallops."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast