Thread: Brotherhood: Help with accessing two hard to reach Treasures | Forums

Need help reaching 2 treasures.
    The first treasure i cannot get to is found in the Compagna District. Please refer to the screenshots below for quick reference.

Second (& third) treasure which i cant seem to get to is located in the Antico District and seems to be underground..

Here's a quick video capture i did in case anyone needs more info on the locations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTAzotf2Oo

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

The first treasure is right next to a Romulus Lair. You can access it by either fixing all the aqueducts and then swimming in, or use this guide (it's at 1:10).
    And.. the other two boxes... I had problems with those as well. There's a tunnel entrance nearby, you'll have to search a little I'm afraid.

Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
    The first treasure is right next to a Romulus Lair. You can access it by either fixing all the aqueducts and then swimming in, or use this guide (it's at 1:10).
    And.. the other two boxes... I had problems with those as well. There's a tunnel entrance nearby, you'll have to search a little I'm afraid.
    Ah, thank you so much kind sir!

hmm still having an issue with the last (second+third) treasure.
    Do i need to repair the aqueducts? I cant find any possible way in.

Originally posted by lionpress999:
    hmm still having an issue with the last (second+third) treasure.
    Do i need to repair the aqueducts? I cant find any possible way in.
    No, the aqueducts don't have to do anything with those two treasures. You may have to search for some time - took me like 20 minutes as well.

There's a hole in the ground in the center of the nearby group of buildings. Drop down there and you should be able to find a tunnel that leads to the treasures you're looking for.

Took me a while to find as well, because the entrance isn't as close to the treasures as you'd think.

There's that group of buildings nearby and around the centre of those there is some sort of giant stone hole... thing. Go in there and there's a tunnel that leads to it. The design around the edge of the hole... thing looks a bit like an aquaduct under the ground. I THINK it's to the South of the treasure but I can't remember exactly. Where you've taken the screenshot you'll be on a lower bit of ground to the area with the hole thing... so as long as you look for those buildings that are on a higher bit of ground to where you are with that screenshot you should find it.

Community Representative Black_Widow9's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips