Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genre/Category? | Forums

Okay I just can't seem to find any clarification on this anywhere. Maybe I'm blind, but could someone tell me if Avatar is going to be FPS, RTS, RPG, MMO, whatever?

I've seen RPG and MMO but nowhere official, just in user comments on several other boards.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Nothing has been announced in regards to James Cameron's Avatar game.

Okay, thanks.

ind any clarification on this anywhere. Maybe I'm blind, but could someone tell me if Avatar is going to be FPS, RTS, RPG, MMO, whatever?
    I Hope will be an Action Adventure 3rd Person, like UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune.

Its already confirmed that its NOT going to be a first person shooter

My safe bet is that it is a role-playing third person action/adventure game.

It's been confirmed that you can choose whether you want to a member of the RDA or a Na'vi. It's also been said that the early version was a FPS but they decided to stick with third person as you could see your character move and it was more interesting. It's an action game because there's some weapons and fights.

Yeah, its essentially been confirmed as a 3rd person shooter...at least reviews of the demo made it out as such.

But it does have elements of an RPG to it as well, customizing weaponry that you have and etc. thats definately an RPG thing.

So its a 3rd person shooter RPG...sounds good

Heyo, your friendly neighborhood Community Developer Gabe here to let you know that I can confirm that Avatar: The Game will be an action game... not an MMO or RPG as previously suggested.

I'll have more info for you soon!
    Twitter = http://twitter.com/UbiGabe
    Covering Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed 2

Thanks!I noticed things are starting to move. The first blog entry and all...pretty exciting

Hi,

This is Astro. I Hope will be an Action Adventure 3rd Person, like UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune.

About Bariatric Surgery
    Brustverkleinerung

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast