Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Flaw In The Way The Game Saves -XB360 - *maybe spoiler* | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

*spoiler part*

Ok iv been a little stuck on the bit where you have to kill the 10 templars and robert de sable,

*spoiler end*

so i thought id load it back to the start of the assassination in jerusalem so i could get some more health and practice a bit fighting, but instead i turned be back to the start of the area, with a memory wall stopping me from leaving.... i turned the xbox off and back on then loaded, and i was back in jerusalem for the start of it! but all day iv climbed all the buildings and rescued every person in two cities, and got full health, iv also been messing around for a couple hours, every time i do a small objective i get checkpoints and the tab saying * saving *, i went on cod4 for two rounds with a friend, then came back on to find that i was back in jerusalem, with all my old stats, so clearly thier is a problem with the save system, as it must only really save when you complete a FULL assassination, i did atleast 45 sub missions, and it said *saving* on each one, yet it never saved once? i would please like some light shed on this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

have not had this problem... yet. dont know why is happens. I have, died a few times on the docks area (WORLDS GREATEST ASSASSIN AND THE ******* CAN'T SWIM :P hehe) and its always loaded close to where i was

i know what you mean, i dont think its a big deal that he cant swim, just that u he can hardly get a grip onto anything in the port area, and its so easy to fall it its really annoying.

i dont want people to think my problem ^^ an error in the game, i think its meant to happen, but its a real flaw, the inability to save any non assassination related progress without actually pulling off an assassination at the end is a big deal, especially when im on the mission where everyone says you should use to mess around and get all of the flags / templars ( because you have all the unlocks and are still free to go wherever u want )

The port assassination was great. Jumping from boat to pole to the big vessel so that I could climb up and assassinate his paranoid arse as he shot arrows into the air. He didn't suspect a thing.

As for the save game issue, mine is without flaw. I'll grab a flag or climb a view point or do whatever of those side things and after it says saving, I quit out and when I return to the game it has that progress complete, it just tends to revert me to a bureau or the such.

did that for me ok, its just when you turn the console off, i still pressed continue, yet it starts the whole assassination again, (well half of it because the maria and robert are the same memory block )

Same thing kinda. Collected about 5 flags, saving each time, went out into the kingdom and got my final 3 high point views.
    Got the achievement saved turned off.
    Had dinner
    Boot back up, back in the city flags back to were they were and still 3 high points to do :@

LETS HAVE A SAVE ANYWHERE

Any1 know a way around this? the level im on i dont wanna do, i just wanna do flags, sub missions (help citizens) and templars, the flags seem to be saving, and probs the templars, but not the high points or help citizen sub missions, which is really irritating, i had two cities before with all the missions done, and chases were real fun because it was like the city was on my side, iv lost that and it took hours to get, im not prepared to go through it again if it wont save, really disapointed i dont think ill be playing much for a while unless its fixed..

EDIT: maybe thought a way past this:

If i load a prev. mission, and do these sub missions, maybe complete them all in 3 cities, and THEN finish that assassination, can i go back to memory block 6 with all the unlocks, and free roam with all the city sub missions unlocked?

Im away for a few days, i would really appreciate it if some1 could test this out.

really mine saves after everything

flags templars save the citizens viewpoints assasinations etc

when i reload im in the buro in whatever city i was with everything i have so far saved

yea i start in the beauro, but you have to turn it off for this effect, not just quit to the menu, quitting works, and i keep everything, but i had everything in jerusalem done and now i dont, so clearly somethings up. Also i did everything in memory block 6 up to the last fight and i gotta do all that again, iv had to do that block 3 times cos i keep giving up on the fight its really hard.

Originally posted by IVlatty:
    yea i start in the beauro, but you have to turn it off for this effect, not just quit to the menu, quitting works, and i keep everything, but i had everything in jerusalem done and now i dont, so clearly somethings up. Also i did everything in memory block 6 up to the last fight and i gotta do all that again, iv had to do that block 3 times cos i keep giving up on the fight its really hard.
    quit, shutoff the console exit the animus mines all the same...weird

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast