View Poll Results: do you want ubisoft to start licensing naruto games again and make a shippuden version?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes definetly i can't keep playing that watererd down crap made by cyber connect 2

36 90.00%
  • no not really i prefer the ultimate ninja games

1 2.50%
  • as long as there is a naruto game i don't care

3 7.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Naruto game petition | Forums

UBISOFT PLEASE MAKE A NEW NARUTO SHIPPUDEN GAME. I DON'T THINK ANY NARUTO GAME MADE BY UBISOFT WAS BAD JUST NEED DEVELOPMENT. ps3 VERSION IS TERRIBLE , terrifying , and DEVESTATING TO THE NARUTO FANS. LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS ONE FIGHTING BUTTON SMH! ubisoft brings the real feeling to naruto fans in the story mode not no handicap matches !
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

All UBISOFT NEEDS TO ADD IS BETTER GRAPHICS AND BIG ARENAS LIKE NINJA STORM THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE THAT'S BETTER AND ALSO THE COMBOS AND MOVES THEY GIVE THATS SPECIFICLY FOR ONE CHARACTER STYLE OF FIGHTING STYLE. ALSO HOW THEY CAN RUN ON WALLS TREES AND WATER DURING A BATTLE.
    UBISOFT SHOULD TAKE THAT AND DO SOMETHING 10x BETTER BY MAKING THE BATTLES MORE FREE JUMPING ON HOUSES , walls buildings etc.... WHERE RUNNING AWAY IS POSSIBLE TO LIKE GAIN HEALTH OR CHAKRA OR SOMETHING LOL I KNOW UBISOFT CAN MAKE THE BEST GAME WITH CERTAIN THINGS DESTRUCTABLE AS IN THE ANIME.....

UBISOFT PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE MAKE ANOTHER NARUTO GAME AND ALSO Y'ALL CAN ADD WHEN YOU GO YO YOUR MISSION YOU REALLY JUMP TREE TO TREE NOT NO RACE AND IF THE MISSION IS FAR THRN IT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO HE ANIME WHERE THEY TOOK BREAKS AND END UP DOING SIDE MISSIONS THIS WILL MAKE STORY MODE EVEN BETTER. AND DON'T MAKE CHARACTERS FOR DIFFERENT COSTUMES OR DEMON FORMS JUST LET THEM TRANSFORM AT WILL BUT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME AND COSTUMES SHOULD JUST BE PICKABLE

AND KEEP THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF MAKING YOUR OWN JUTSUS MANUALY,SO IN STORY MODE YOU XAN USE IT AT WILL WITH DIFFERENT OBSTACLES UGHHHHH I CAN GO 4EVER LOL UBISOFT PLEASE MAKE A NEW NARUTO GAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! IM DISSAPOINTED IN UBISOFT BECAUSE I KNOW THEIR CAPABLE OF MAKING THE BEAT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN GAME WITH SUMMONING JUTSUS AND IT ALLL PLEEEEEEEZZZZZ UBISOFT MAKE ANOTHER GAME IM GOIN CRAZY I LOVE NARUTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

UBISOFT WE NEED YOU TO GET THAT LICENSE BACK!!!!

Lol this is an old post but I was in the zone this day as well lmao

FIRST LETS GET THIS CLEAR DNT COMPARE NARUTO BB TO A GAME THAT THEY TRY TO MAKE BETTER UNS WHICH CAN NEVER BE BETTER THAN UBISOFT NARUTO PERIOD ...WOO GLAD THATS CLEARED NOW!!

SECOND THE ONLY THING THEY NEED TO DO IS MAKE THE NEXT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN GAME MORE FREE NO GOING INTO BATTLE MODE. MAKE LIKE A PLAYABLE MOVIE SCENE 4 EXAMPLE- JUS LIKE HOW THE FIGHT STARTS IN THE EPISODE MAKE A PLAYABLE MOVIE SCENE THEN GET STRAIGHT TO THE FIGHTING.

ALSO MAKE IT WHERE YOU CAN JUMP ON HOUSES IN CERTAIN STUFF CAN BE DAMAGED AS LIKE IN THE EPISODE... MAKE IT REAL FREE THAT YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM THE BATTLE ND TRY N REGAIN YUR CHARKRA WHILE YUR OPONENT IS TRYING TO FIND YOU OR CATCH YOU I GUESS.BUT MAKE AN LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO AS WHAT WAS SEEN IN THE EPISODE.

ALSO THE WHOLE IDEA WITH THE RUNNING UP THE WALL IS FAKE IN NARUTO BB. MAKE HIM BE ABLE TO DO WHAT HE REALY CAN DO LIKE JUS STAND ON WATER JUS RUN UP A WALL OR JUS STAND ON A WALL WITH OUT DOING A JUTSU YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THE CAMERA ANGLE CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE ON THE WALL TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE NINJA LIKE WHILE YOU RUNNING UP A WALL AFTER AN ENEMIE OR SUMTHIN ND NOT TO SAY NINJA STORM IS BETTER BUT THEY HAD MORE OF AN BETTER IDEA.BY LETTING NARUTO BE ABLE TO JUMP FROM WALL TO WALL ND USE HIS CLONES DURING THE FREE ROAM

THE WHOLE IDEA OF WHEN YOUR GOING OUT OF THE VILLAGE MAKE IT WHERE YOU DNT HAVE TO JUMP THREW RINGS MAKE IT WHERE YOU CAN JUMP ON TREES FREELY WIT YOUR SQUAD ND YOU SPLIT UP IF THAT TAKE PLACE ON THE MISSION ND MAKE THE CHARACTERS SWITCHABLE DURING THIS. ALSO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET TO THE SAME PLACE RUNNING THREW THE FOREST JUS LIKE IF YOUR IN THE TREE.

TRY TO MAKE IT FREE LIKE A ZELDA GAME!!!!

ALSO TAKE OUT CHARKRA CONTROL ND PUT MORE JUTSUS THAT ARE MISSING FROM THAT CHARACTER ALSO THE SPECIAL MOVES SHOULD ALSO BE PLAYABLE MOVIE SCENES DAT LOOKS GOOD WITH GREAT NINJA MOVES THAT HAPPEN IN THE EPISODES.. MULTIPLAYER SHOULD HAVE JUS BIG ARENAS YOU CUN RUN AROUND ND FIGHT ON SOMETHIN LIKE NINJA STORM BUT BETTER.. ALSO PLEEZ MAKE GARA BETTER 4 EXAMPLE HIS GUARD SHOULD BE THE SAND ND NOT HIS HANDS HE SHOULD BE THE HARDEST PERSON TO FIGHT BCUZZ OF THE SAND GUARDING HIM.. ALSO IF MADE MORE FREE LIKE ZELDA IT WOULD BE BETTER 4 SUMMONING JUTSUS ND 4 EXAMPLE KIBA FIGHTING WITH AKAMARU DURING BATTLE

ALSO DNT MAKE A CHARACTER SELECTION 4 A DIFFERENT COSTUME OR CURSE MARK OR DEMON MAKE IT BE TRANSFORMABLE N THE GAME THAT WHEN YOU DO A CERTAIN COMBO CHAIN A SIGN POP UP 4 YOU TO CHOSE TO TRANSFORM OR NOT..ND WHEN TRANSFORM MAKE THE CLOTHING LOOK LIKE IT WOULD N THE EPISODE.. ND YOU SHOULD JUS BE ABLE TO PICK YOUR OUTFIT AT THE CHARACTER SLECTION LIKE ANY OTHER FIGHTING GAME.

THIS WILL BE THE BEST NARUTO GAME EVER IF THEY TAKE MY IDEAS ND MAKE IT REALITY... A NARUTO FAN CAN DO NUFIIN BUT AGREE WITHE ME ND GIVE IDEAS I MISSED OUT !!!!!!!! PLEEZ UBISOFT MAKE MY DREAM GAME COME TRUE!!!!!

Yes, please make a new naruto game. I really enjoyed the game. Both 1 & 2. Those games were the only reason for me to get a gold Xbox live account. Uns is so waste, and it has no spirit. Ubisoft please make a new naruto game.<3 applefan3010

I want from Ubisoft to create Naruto game for PC.

I loved naruto rise of a ninja and naruto the broken bond. You were more involved in the fights and missions rather than the ultimate ninja series ,as in the broken bond and rise of a ninja you had to press a button and move the anouloge sticks but in uns to do a jutsu u pressed two or three buttons.In conclusion I truly hope ubisoft make another great naruto game as I know it would be an epic and beast of a game.

I would blow up into little bits of joy if they made a new Naruto game. Broken Bonds graphics blow Ultimate Ninjas newest game out of the water. Not to mention the amazing way they made the game mechanics. If I had to I would personally raise the money to see those amazing games get the continuation they deserve.

Well...it looks nothing will happen....

Ubisoft...please...you are our only hope for making Naruto games right and make fans happy, it's almost 2013 please do something.

Quote Originally Posted by quaquazzy View Post
    All UBISOFT NEEDS TO ADD IS BETTER GRAPHICS AND BIG ARENAS LIKE NINJA STORM THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE THAT'S BETTER AND ALSO THE COMBOS AND MOVES THEY GIVE THATS SPECIFICLY FOR ONE CHARACTER STYLE OF FIGHTING STYLE. ALSO HOW THEY CAN RUN ON WALLS TREES AND WATER DURING A BATTLE.
    UBISOFT SHOULD TAKE THAT AND DO SOMETHING 10x BETTER BY MAKING THE BATTLES MORE FREE JUMPING ON HOUSES , walls buildings etc.... WHERE RUNNING AWAY IS POSSIBLE TO LIKE GAIN HEALTH OR CHAKRA OR SOMETHING LOL I KNOW UBISOFT CAN MAKE THE BEST GAME WITH CERTAIN THINGS DESTRUCTABLE AS IN THE ANIME.....

UBISOFT PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE MAKE ANOTHER NARUTO GAME AND ALSO Y'ALL CAN ADD WHEN YOU GO YO YOUR MISSION YOU REALLY JUMP TREE TO TREE NOT NO RACE AND IF THE MISSION IS FAR THRN IT SHOULD BE ACCORDING TO HE ANIME WHERE THEY TOOK BREAKS AND END UP DOING SIDE MISSIONS THIS WILL MAKE STORY MODE EVEN BETTER. AND DON'T MAKE CHARACTERS FOR DIFFERENT COSTUMES OR DEMON FORMS JUST LET THEM TRANSFORM AT WILL BUT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME AND COSTUMES SHOULD JUST BE PICKABLE

AND KEEP THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF MAKING YOUR OWN JUTSUS MANUALY,SO IN STORY MODE YOU XAN USE IT AT WILL WITH DIFFERENT OBSTACLES UGHHHHH I CAN GO 4EVER LOL UBISOFT PLEASE MAKE A NEW NARUTO GAME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!! IM DISSAPOINTED IN UBISOFT BECAUSE I KNOW THEIR CAPABLE OF MAKING THE BEAT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN GAME WITH SUMMONING JUTSUS AND IT ALLL PLEEEEEEEZZZZZ UBISOFT MAKE ANOTHER GAME IM GOIN CRAZY I LOVE NARUTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Woah, man, fix your keyboard...that was almost unbearable to read with all CAPS

Anyway, any new Naruto game for me is good. I enjoy playing them and I'd love to see more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast