Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell 2 effects.. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    Hey.. I have played SC a couple of times and the blood effects are not good.. I now that UBI havent included so much blood cuZ he is not a cold blooder.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]
    but I think the blood effects should be more improved in SC2.

What effects/graphics do you whant that UBI should improve in the next Splinter Cell?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hey.. I have played SC a couple of times and the blood effects are not good.. I now that UBI havent included so much blood cuZ he is not a cold blooder.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]
    but I think the blood effects should be more improved in SC2.

What effects/graphics do you whant that UBI should improve in the next Splinter Cell?

XyZspineZyX
    wand real? when you shoot a guy's blood will drip on the floor. and the only way for the enemy not to see it is shoting out lights...

<center>

<marquee loop="infinite" width=500>
    My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK'Devil2Demon & Aj6627...
    </Marquee>

<font color="#3399FF"><u>The Don of PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...
    Don: PittBull33 </font>
    Second Command: njcl
    S7N
    Footmen: bergeyman
    NightCrawlerEvo
    SEANYBOYT
    smokky1
    FisherObsession
    DCell
    Aj6627
    All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and Pocket Knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    PittBull's Recruting now! PM me to join...

XyZspineZyX
    yeah .. but I mean when we shot the guys there should be more blood.. an exampel.. when I am sneaking behind a guy and if I shot him in the head it should be blood everywere..

XyZspineZyX
    Two words for you: Rated <U>T</U>.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>

<marquee loop="infinite" width=500>
    My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK'Devil2Demon & Aj6627...
    </Marquee>

<font color="#3399FF"><u>The Don of PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...
    Don: PittBull33 </font>
    Second Command: njcl
    S7N
    Footmen: bergeyman
    NightCrawlerEvo
    SEANYBOYT
    smokky1
    FisherObsession
    DCell
    Aj6627
    All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and Pocket Knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    PittBull's Recruting now! PM me to join...

XyZspineZyX
    |_ () |_

XyZspineZyX
    I agree with ya X. In real life, shooting sumone point blank = blood everywhere.

<font face="Verdana">
    <center> </center>
    <center><marquee behavior="alternate" width=100> ROHAN.comT </marquee></center>

XyZspineZyX
    thx.. finaly someone agree with me.. :P
    but what effects/graphics do u whant that UBI should improve more in SC2 rohan.com?

XyZspineZyX
    i think all the graphics should be improved and just like what we were discussing in another forum is that Sam needs a knife. So if you do go point black there won't be as much blood. So yea i do agree with your blood effect only to make it more realistic.

XyZspineZyX
    jz9833 wrote:
    - i think all the graphics should be improved and just
    - like what we were discussing in another forum is
    - that Sam needs a knife. So if you do go point black
    - there won't be as much blood. So yea i do agree with
    - your blood effect only to make it more realistic.
    -
    -

NO WAY he can have a knife. talk about blood. blood would give people in the game a better way to see bodies as the trail of blood from carrying them to hide them would lead the people. the point is, this is the thing that needs to be unrealistic so the game doesnt get frusterating with bodies being found

i hope that makes sense, i kinda confused MYSELF typing that, lol [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\banner0003.gif[/img]
    - <marquee behavior="right" width=468>[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\smwalk.gif[/img]

</marquee>
    <center>Admin. The Chamber Cell http://thechambercell.proboards22.com
    Come and become a member!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast