Thread: Settlers 5 != settlers | Forums

Hi,

At a friend of mine i have played the german version of the settlers 5. And to be honest, it was not the german language what offended me. But the entire settler series has been corrupted! Where are your workers running around with your goods, where are the weapons being produced, not! You just send in some workers they collect the resources and when you order your soldiers the needed resources are removed from the stockpile just like any other strategy game. The Settlers where unique, producing all things, Delevering the hard materials to a construction site before contruction starts.

What happened to the settlers spirit???

I bought settlers 2, 3 and 4, it seems Im NOT going to buy number 5!! This really is a bummer!!

Does anyone have any comments or is there an other version of settlers 5?? I DO HOPE SO!!

Greets

Bobby
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi,

At a friend of mine i have played the german version of the settlers 5. And to be honest, it was not the german language what offended me. But the entire settler series has been corrupted! Where are your workers running around with your goods, where are the weapons being produced, not! You just send in some workers they collect the resources and when you order your soldiers the needed resources are removed from the stockpile just like any other strategy game. The Settlers where unique, producing all things, Delevering the hard materials to a construction site before contruction starts.

What happened to the settlers spirit???

I bought settlers 2, 3 and 4, it seems Im NOT going to buy number 5!! This really is a bummer!!

Does anyone have any comments or is there an other version of settlers 5?? I DO HOPE SO!!

Greets

Bobby

Settlers Moderator
    NO there is no other version of S5,what you have seen is what you are going to get,english or german