Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: ***SPOILER*** About the ending | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

So, I just finished the game and after Vidic and Kirsten Bell stomped off to steal artifacts I did the vision thing on the wall behind the bed and got the credits. Now after the credits ended I can walk around again, I've found the access code to the conference room, but I cant access the computer there nor the computer at the desk.

It feels like I'm missing something, it obvious that they set it up for a sequel here, but still, it feels a bit abrupt.

I've been checking all the writing on the walls and floor and theres stuff in chinese and what I can only guess to be coded messages.

Has anyone been able to figure out what they say and/or access the computer?

Pretty cool game, but I feel a bit let down story wise, nothing got really answered.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

when did ya get the game and how long did ya play it for.

did you just like fast run through th whole thing, i mean seriously it came out today

damn man how did u finish it so fast??? Do you not try to take it slow and enjoy it??? Been waiting years for this game and u just blow through it...

I got the game on saturday, been playing it on and off the past days. I completed everything except those "collect the flags" stupid missions.

Prolly played it for 20 hrs+

Feels like I missed out on something though, those 2 computers are nagging me since they are there the whole time, but I cant access them

You did miss something. There's a reason there are all those emails about looking after keycards. Cos you can steal them. Doing that lets you access the conference room computer (assuming you also found the code).

Where is the Keycard for the conference room? I read an e-mail saying Lucy put it on his desk, but I never saw it on his desk, not once.

I also finished the game and want to know about those computers
    I got the code to the conference room but i cant access the conference room computer or the main computer in the machine room
    ive looked at all the drawings in blood that you see pressing Y there is a code under a code bar somewhere in the room but it doesnt help finding it... both computers still say access denied
    so how DO YOU steal those access cards ???
    when and where was that card on the table or whatever ??
    was there anything interesting in the conference room computer?

how did you

I have finished the game as well, and I am able to access all three computers. The conference room computer has one piece of mail in it, and it is rather interesting.

My dilemma is this: As the doc leaves he says "we will be back for you" I am post credits, and able to access the computers or animus.

I cannot save the game however... So if i want to go back and say, get some flags, I have to go through the credits every time????? Wow.

Another thing. Is this it? Does anyone come back?

What about the pyramid of letters with the 12212012 under the bar code. I've tried to crack the code to no avail. I've thoroughly inspected every nook and cranny, and if that is all there is... that's a sloppy and sorry ending to a truly phenomenal game.

Another thing. Is this it? Does anyone come back?
    no 1s come bk for me ive been waiting ages

if u work out her email it says thier coming 2 rescue her they dont come either

Originally posted by giskler:
    I got the game on saturday, been playing it on and off the past days. I completed everything except those "collect the flags" stupid missions.

Prolly played it for 20 hrs+

Feels like I missed out on something though, those 2 computers are nagging me since they are there the whole time, but I cant access them
    half wat through the game u get 2 rob the keycard out of his pocket before u get on the anubis

Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast