Thread: Thank you pirets | Forums

Thank you for forcing a company to take a drastic step to stop you and in effect make a huge loss. SH is not one of the biggest selling games and becaus you decide to steal it UBI have gone and been forced to use a hated DRM system to stop you. You may have runied a amazing game a orignal series because of this SH5 may be the last SH game so thank you pirets for runing a grate sereies and possably the future of all sims and Pc gaming in genral I hope you happy.

The thing is they don't give a S*"t about all that they just like to prove they can destroy anything they choose too.

English may noy be your first language, but I want to tell you that the word pirets should be Pirates.

Originally posted by RedTerex:
    English may noy be your first language, but I want to tell you that the word pirets should be Pirates.
    Yep there is always someone A+ for rudeness

Originally posted by RedTerex:
    I am dilexic you tard

Does everybody feel better now??

S.

Software piracy may be to blame for anti-piracy measures, but not for difficult bull**** measures. Software pirates will get around any measures no matter what so honestly all software companies should just drop the act and let the honest players play without bs and let the pirates be because you won't stop them and you're just going to encourage more people to pirate games in retaliation. Seriously Ubisoft, and others just drop the whole DRM thing because you're only going to hurt yourself by losing fan support.

I have to say I own both copies of SH3 and SH4 that I bought at the store and still have the discs for but these new DRM measures you're introducing really **** me off. I'm not buying SH5 with this new system. I won't buy it, I won't play it, and I probably won't buy any UBI game that has the system. I'll stick with my old games I have plenty I haven't finished yet. I guess I'll buy shopping in the bargain bin from now on! =P

Please keep all discussion about the new DRM in the existing threads.

And discussing piracy could lead to a breach of forum rules, so please be careful and remember this when posting.

Official Whisky taster and Herald to the Mighty Alderbranch.
    "The clues are out there.....S.N.A.F.U."
    Anno Fans | Settlers Maps