Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.3 patch is official :) | Forums

Could we get the submarine props to turn correctly. I have both SH3 and SH4, and in SH4 on all my subs someone seems to have inverted the left and right props, so when I do 2kts, it looks funny. (Gato etc.)

Should be an easy fix. Thx.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Cool, Thanks!

soon to be... Happy Hunting! ;-)

... and I do not have a problem saying, "Thanks"

PS: could an "Abandon Ship" option be added so I can save my crew so they don't die of CO2 poisoning at 28'.

Silent Hunter Pacific Thunder Campaign website:
    http://www.subsowespac.org/

You've not won me over yet UBI.

Don't get me wrong! I'm happy to see you've finally admitted to problems and have someone working on it...this is good news.

But I cant help but notice this line!

"Keep in mind this list is WIP, and although we're doing our best, in the end we might just be unable to fix some of them for 1.3. Or some other items will make it on the list."

Am I to take that as (The SHIII game code isn't capable of living up to your promises) Meaning, in the end we just have to live with it?...whatever IT mite end up being!

Not trying to kick you when your down. Just saying maybe take a more realistic approach next time! Like knowing WHAT is and ISNT possible before you print the cover!

And maybe give your developers a little more time to work things out. I don't mind waiting a little longer...for a more finished product

Thanks for the continued support

Please fix the gameplay options overwrite bug as well. After setting options in the main menu and then starting a new career the options will be overwritten with "easy", "normal" defined gameplay settings. Really annoying.

UBI, you wait to lose some customer before making that you must? it was too much for you say that you would have to release it? bhaa! not more games from UBI for me.

unistalled SH4

good luck for yours next games

Originally posted by Vermin4711:
    Please fix the gameplay options overwrite bug as well. After setting options in the main menu and then starting a new career the options will be overwritten with "easy", "normal" defined gameplay settings. Really annoying.
    Click on the radio in the map room for Campaign Option Settings

Thanks and I look forward to the patch.
    Also Weigh-man the options screen isn't that clear when on a career so I can understand why people are having problems. I did as well till someone pointed me in the right direction.

Nice fixes =) I am most pleased.

Communist penguin skipper elitist

Originally posted by jeff4ever:
    UBI, you wait to lose some customer before making that you must? it was too much for you say that you would have to release it? bhaa! not more games from UBI for me.

unistalled SH4

good luck for yours next games
    So your loss guy.

Wonderful news, I still need a new computer before being able to play it.

Holi ****. I thought I'd have to wait another 4 days just to hear "We've decided there will be no patch 1.3". Thank God. And I'm so glad I just participated in the polls without all the griping

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast