Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In case of a movie... | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000563/

He would probably be a good Sam Fisher. Considering his looks. He looks like Sam from double agent. Yes?
    It has come to my attention, that many people on this forum are making the same mistakes over and over.
    Asking the same questions, making the same assumptions and posing with the same issues as when ConViction was in development.

We need to draw from our past experiences. Only then, can we evolve as a community to something greater and more beneficial. Both for ourselves and this franchise.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not really, he is a bit young.

Don't get why the movie is canceled. Dreamwork was bought, so what? Or was it Paramount Pictures that was bought...

Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.
    Overall: PURE GHOST PLAYER Woo...

I was watching Serenity the other day, and thought Adam Baldwin would make an alright Sam Fisher.

Chris O'Donnell... can't see that happening.
    He just doesn't at all look rough/tough enough.
    He was Robin remember, not Batman.

There was talk about Bruce Willis and George Clooney.

George Clooney
    Uplay sucks, UBISOFT SUCKS. Stupid Uplay doesn't detect games, forced DRM. I can't stand UBISOFT ANYMORE. No longer a loyal fan. I stick with the old games, and not the new games. Watch Dogs is the last game I bought.

I don't think Bruce Willis would be good.
    I love his other work, he's one of my favorite action hero's. But he just doesn't have the Sam Fisher thing.
    He'd make a good FIsher's-old-friend type character, like Doug, or Vic. But as for Sam the man himself, not so much.

George Clooney kinda looks right, but I can't imagine him portraying an elite secret agent, it a realistic manner.
    He played a special forces dude in The Peacemaker but only just pulled of the action. He's more of a drama type actor.

Honestly, the most important things for me, aside from looking right, is the actor would have to have Played and love the games and sound enough like Ironside to be acceptable, but not creepy.

I don't think any of the mentioned actors meet those specifications, except for maybe Adam Baldwin.
    I watched an interview for Mass Effect 2, and he seemed to be into games.

Some people are getting pretty hardcore for GC.

I can see Bruce Willis as Doug. Don't know why. I guess b/c BW does play some bad guy movies.

How about just MI himself as Sam Fisher? I can see it. They are only about 10 years apart. And Sam Fisher would still have the same voice. If not, it wouldn't be Sam Fisher, movie or no movie.

He doesn't look like Fisher, but i believe Gerard Butler would be a cool actor, he got a vibe IMO

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Originally posted by sameer_monier:
    He doesn't look like Fisher, but i believe Gerard Butler would be a cool actor, he got a vibe IMO
    He was mentioned one time. I heard it somewhere.

and now this is where you need the chicks to tell you who really looks like Sam..
    And I know a lot of people say "You can't do it without the voice." I present someone whom I have met in person and actually said they would do it if asked...but then he was agreeing to a lot of stuff coming out of my mouth that day, which explains some goofy pics...anyways...
    Ray Stevenson

If you have not seen anything he has done - I will suggest looking for the Rome series where he plays Pullo...and Punisher:WarZone....and a cheesy Nazi ghost soldiers rise from the grave "horror" movie.
    He has the range and emotion that needs to be conveyed. He has the height, build.

Clooney? Maybe back when he filmed Three Kings. But not now.

Clive Owen would be my second pick. But he is young.

Originally posted by Fraeulein:
    and now this is where you need the chicks to tell you who really looks like Sam..
    And I know a lot of people say "You can't do it without the voice." I present someone whom I have met in person and actually said they would do it if asked...but then he was agreeing to a lot of stuff coming out of my mouth that day, which explains some goofy pics...anyways...
    Ray Stevenson

If you have not seen anything he has done - I will suggest looking for the Rome series where he plays Pullo...and Punisher:WarZone....and a cheesy Nazi ghost soldiers rise from the grave "horror" movie.
    He has the range and emotion that needs to be conveyed. He has the height, build.

Clooney? Maybe back when he filmed Three Kings. But not now.

Clive Owen would be my second pick. But he is young.
    you never seize to shock me, your choice is no.1 for sure, so much facial resemble

@ sam : one can hope for his fav. actor

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast