Thread: Rainbow Six 3 for PS2? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hey i'm trying to find out if Rainbow Six 3 is coming for PS2, considering that ign says there will be, but here it only says that xbox will get it. I like xbox and PS2, as well as PC, so don't hold a grudge against me for asking if it is coming out for PS2.But you guys have to admit that Gamecube suck, except for Resident Evil. I am the military-sim gamer I love most of them like all of the Tom Clancy games, except Sum of All Fears. Ghost recon for PS2 was quite fun, except for no online support and fairly poor graphics. But it had excellent replay value and had lots of depth. But SOCOM was awesome too with voice chat, and the kind of authentic feel of the SEALs but the online play has become plagued by cheating morons. But I've seen what SOCOM 2 is turning out to become and it looks awesome,however, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm is coming out in Dec. for the PS2 with voice chat, online play along with the new levels that take place in Colombia.SOCOM 2's graphics are pretty tight.Neither Ghost Recon Jungle Storm or Island Thunder for that matter don't carry the same graphical polish their cousins Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six 3 do so they aren't going to go in my library. I know you would probably cry foul, but head on over to ps2.ign.com and look at what socom 2 has to offer.Thank you for your time and I hope you visit my site(it's got a long url, but it's free so hey)-www.geocities.com/RainbowRecon2005/home.html
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hey i'm trying to find out if Rainbow Six 3 is coming for PS2, considering that ign says there will be, but here it only says that xbox will get it. I like xbox and PS2, as well as PC, so don't hold a grudge against me for asking if it is coming out for PS2.But you guys have to admit that Gamecube suck, except for Resident Evil. I am the military-sim gamer I love most of them like all of the Tom Clancy games, except Sum of All Fears. Ghost recon for PS2 was quite fun, except for no online support and fairly poor graphics. But it had excellent replay value and had lots of depth. But SOCOM was awesome too with voice chat, and the kind of authentic feel of the SEALs but the online play has become plagued by cheating morons. But I've seen what SOCOM 2 is turning out to become and it looks awesome,however, Ghost Recon Jungle Storm is coming out in Dec. for the PS2 with voice chat, online play along with the new levels that take place in Colombia.SOCOM 2's graphics are pretty tight.Neither Ghost Recon Jungle Storm or Island Thunder for that matter don't carry the same graphical polish their cousins Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six 3 do so they aren't going to go in my library. I know you would probably cry foul, but head on over to ps2.ign.com and look at what socom 2 has to offer.Thank you for your time and I hope you visit my site(it's got a long url, but it's free so hey)-www.geocities.com/RainbowRecon2005/home.html

XyZspineZyX
    Nope sorry.

Maybe you'll get it two years later, kind of like the N64 got Rainbow Six

LoL

XyZspineZyX
    Equatis wrote:
    - Nope sorry.
    -
    - Maybe you'll get it two years later, kind of like
    - the N64 got Rainbow Six [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    -
    - LoL

so who cares? us PS2 lovers got SOCOM 2. thats all that matters.

XyZspineZyX
    i also have SOCOM for PS2, man it sux bad. It single handedly has the worst teammate A.I. ever implemented into a game. The multiplay is nice though with pretty much no lag. I hope SOCOM 2 can redeem the game.

XyZspineZyX
    socom is a "okay" game at best.

XyZspineZyX
    tRANsiENt69 wrote:
    - socom is a "okay" game at best.

im wasnt talking about SOCOM. i was talking about SOCOM 2. the previews from IGN have convinced me that it will b a really good game with the crappy AI fixed and anti-cheat software 2 stop all those gameshark hackers online. plus the graphics look sweet and theres no doubt that there will b new weapons.

XyZspineZyX
    Yes Raven Shield will b coming out on PS2 i have seen movies of it and it looks good. and junglestorm check out full spectrum warrior on xbox coming soon